Chapter 3

Hana blew her chocolate brown fringe out her face as she stumbled down the stairs behind Ten-Ten and Temari. She couldn't deny it, she was exhausted. Especially after walking down 3 sets of stairs just to get to their second and third class. Luckily, she had all of her classes but her last two with the girls, so she didn't have to worry about getting lost. Well, for the first half of the day. The rest of the time, she was on her own. Neither girl spoke to Hana about her earlier conversation with Sasuke-if you could even call it a conversation. Which was a relief because she had no idea what to say. She just met the guy after all, how could she have a "thing" for him, or vice-versa? Now the girls were headed into the fancy cafeteria to pick up their 4-course meal lunch. Yeah, I said 4-course meal.

"I mean really, I think he's gay. He's the weirdest teacher ever!" Ten-Ten gagged.

Hana crumpled the schedule back into the side-pocket of her notebook. "Who are we talking about?"

"Orochimaru Senpai." Temari muttered between gulps full of an energy drink. Oh, so there's where she got her energy from.

"Our second block teacher who was saying how he wanted to get to know all the boys in class personally? Yeah, that was pretty weird." Hana shivered in disgust.

"More like gay. He's like that every year. But for some reason he has his eyes on some guys more than others this time around. Anyway, it's time for Temari and I to teach you the ropes."

She furrowed her brows and paused for a moment. "Er...ropes?"

"Just the basics, don't get your panties in a wad."

The jade-eyed brunette sighed with exhaustion. "Forget I asked.."

"Oh, don't be that way." Ten-Ten smacked her across the back. Hana about stumbled over from the overppowering Ten-Ten, but she was too busy talking to notice. All Temari could do was snicker.

"Now pay attention. Its lunch time which means its the perfect time to show you since everyone will be there. There are cliches in this school if you didn't already know. I think they're stupid, but that's just me. But in order to steer clear of bullshit it's better to know who your enemies and friends are." A huge fuss of screaming hormonal girls suddenly rang in their ears. "Perfect, Let's start with them.." she pointed to the mob of girls surrounding a single picnic table on the grass. "You obviously see all of those girls right?"

"What in the world is going on with them?" Hana nudged Temari, who covered her ears.

"Go see for yourself. Come on, Ten-Ten, let's show her."

The raging girls swarmed the table with a grouchy looking Sasuke sitting down beside Naruto.

"Sasuke will you just sleep with-"

"No."

"Can I just-"

"No."

"I will do anything you want!"

"You're annoying. Go away."

"You're so hott when you push me away."

"Then you'll think I'm sexy when I really do push you out the way."

Hana hadn't see anything like it in her life. She cringed every time another girl dived into the mob. Were all these girls really here just for that Sasuke guy? He didn't look pleased in the slightest, which was odd for a guy not to with girls fawning all over him. I mean, he was hott, but was all this necessary?

"This is everydaayy." she made sure she dragged it out. " He is the most popular, heart-throb in this whole college." Temari chuckled.

"Wait, Hana, where are you-" Ten-Ten watched as Hana pushed her way through the hormonal girls.