Chapter 3

~Tokiomi~

I sat across from Gilgamesh in the back of a limousine. Gilgamesh had short blonde hair and red eyes. He was drinking some wine, as he stared out the window. I still can't believe he saved me three days ago....

~Flashback~

I collapsed onto the ground, as a soaring pain came from my back. The floor felt wet and sticky from blood. I heard foot steps go to the door. I looked up to see a man wearing all black.

"Koto....Mine.....," I muttered.

He looked at me over his shoulder and smirked. He then turned his head and left. I winced in pain as I tried to move.

"Rin....I'm sorry....." I thought to myself.

I felt my vision blur, as more pain washed over me. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming into the room.

"Man.....You look terrible Tokiomi."

I suddenly felt a hand touch my back. Suddenly all the pain was gone. I looked up to see Gilgamesh. He was holding a wine glass, as he leaned against the wall.

"Gilgamesh.......?" I muttered. "Why.....?"

"You have a daughter right?"

He stood up away from the wall.

"You need to be there for her."

~Our Time~

"Welcome to my house."

Gilgamesh opened the doors and my eyes went wide. The room was huge with fancy carpentering and silk curtains.

"I didn't know you had all of this......"

"I'm a King! I have to have the best!"

I laughed nervously. I forgot about that he's a King.....

"Archer!"

I froze as a girl with blonde hair and green eyes walked in. She was holding two vases with flowers in them.

"S-Saber?!" I yelled.

She ignored me as she walked to Gilgamesh.

"Which vases should we use for the decor?!"

"The white roses."

She nodded and ran off. Gilgamesh quickly followed her. I shook my head and I followed them. We went into what seemed like a ball room. It was huge and it seemed like it was gold. There were chandeliers, tables, and a huge space for dancing. Suddenly I saw a tall, muscular red man pushing some tables into place.

"Rider....?" I thought to myself.

"Hey boy! Make sure you put the table cloths on the table!" Rider yelled.

"Ok, ok!"

I soon saw a much younger boy with short black hair and green eyes. Sure enough it was Waver Velvet, Rider's Master. He was putting on table cloths on the tables, that Rider had pushed in place.

"The cake's ready!"

Suddenly a man with brown hair and yellow eyes came in. He also a freckle (Is that what you call it?) under one of his eyes.

"Lancer's here too?!"

He was wearing a white button shirt with black pants. He was also wearing an apron. The cake he was holding, however, was huge! It was a six layer cake with white frosting. On the top of the cake, seemed to be a candy rose.

"Thanks for making the cake, Lancer!" Gilgamesh yelled at him.

"It was a piece of cake!"

He chuckled at his own joke, as he carefully maneuvered through the chairs. I walked over and took the other side of the plate. He stopped and looked around the cake to look at me.

"Tokiomi? I didn't know you were here."

"Gilgamesh, wanted me to come over, to get ready for the party," I told him.

"I see...."

I helped him get the cake to what seemed like the dessert table. It was full of cookies, brownies, cupcakes, it even had two fountains! One was regular chocolate and the other was white chocolate.

"Are any of your Masters here?" I asked,as we placed the cake on the table.

"Nope."

"Then it's just you guys here?" I asked.

"Yup!"

Suddenly I saw a small hand reach over and grabbed one of the cookies. Lancer must have seen the hand also, because he walked behind the table. He reached down and picked something up. To be more precise the thing was a little girl. The little girl was wearing a lion costume, and had two long blonde strands of hair framing her face. She also had red eyes. She looked a lot like Gilgamesh......

"Nice try, Layla. You know those are for the party," Lancer told her.

She pouted and crossed her arms.

"But I'M the King of the Jungle! And the King of Jungle gets what ever he-she wants!" The girl yelled.

Lancer laughed slightly.

"And who told you that?" He asked.

She smiled.

"Daddy!"

Lancer laughed and put her down on the ground.

"Alright fine. One cookie! The rest are for the party!"

He patted her head and walked away. I looked back at the girl named Layla. She suddenly smirked and pulled out a bag, from what seemed like a pocket from her lion costume. She grabbed the whole tray of cookies and poured them all into the bag. She gently out the tray back on to the table, and tied up the bag. She looked back at me.

"You won't tell Uncle Lancer right?"

I shook my head.

"I won't say a word."

She smiled and turned around.

"Wait!"

"Hm?"

She stopped and looked at me.

"May I ask who your Father is?"

She smiled and turned around. She suddenly pointed towards the ceiling.

"My Father is none other than the King of Heroes!"

My eyes went wide as I watched Layla put her arm down.

"How.....Old are you?" I dared to ask.

"Four!"

With that statement, she turned around and skipped away, swinging her bag of cookies in the process. I shook my head.

"I need to get ready for the party......," I thought to myself.

I turned and started walking away towards the door. Just as I was about to walk away, I suddenly heard someone yell. Or rather screamed.....

"WHO ATE ALL THE COOKIES?!"

Lancer.

"RIDER, I KNOW IT WAS YOU!"

I was slightly surprised at Gilgamesh for getting mad over a batch of cookies.....

"What?! I didn't take any I swear! Maybe it was Saber!"

"WHAT?! Why would I steal a batch of cookies?!"

"LANCER, GO MAKE MORE! THIS PARTY HAS TO BE PERFECT, SINCE IT'S LAYLA'S FIRST PARTY!"

I chuckled slightly and walked away to get ready for the party.

~*~

Hey mina! I know how many of you guys may be confused about the characters. So the setting is Fate Stay Night, but Lancer, Saber, Archer, and Rider from Fate Zero are in it, along with their Masters. However, Waver is still 19! I just wanted to clear that up!