How are you?

Heeey!

What's up? Thank you for reading this! Hayaan niyong kumuha ako ng kaonti pang oras sa inyo, hehe. ^^

I just want to share a little reminder for those who may have gone through something similar—whether it’s unspoken feelings, a love that couldn’t quite align, or a situationship that left you questioning where you stand, or a love that never fully bloomed.

Sometimes, we hold on to people and relationships, hoping things will work out in the end. We give it our all, even when we feel like we’re stretching ourselves thin. But one thing I've learned is that love should not feel like a battlefield. It shouldn't feel like you're constantly waiting for someone to choose you, or for things to magically fall into place.

Minsan sa sarili naman natin tayo maging marupok haha

It’s okay to let go, okay? Hindi naman lagi dapat tayong lumaban. Being weak is being brave. It’s okay to step back when things aren’t working. That doesn’t mean you didn’t care or that you failed. It simply means you’re choosing peace—for yourself and for them. Sometimes, walking away is the bravest thing you can do. You deserve that! And I'm proud of you for doing so.

Remember this: You deserve clarity. You deserve someone who meets you halfway, not just someone who makes you feel like you’re always the one trying to fit in their world. If it’s meant to be, it won’t leave you feeling confused or alone.

Take your time, hon. Heal. And remember, you're worthy. You deserve the world. Your story isn’t over yet.

with love,
xoxo