C-highschool?

For the first day in school it wasn't bad at all although it was pretty boring to go through the same things that I went through when I was four but still I could kill time either by dreaming or sleeping with my eyes open as my position had put me in a blind spot.

Nothing much had happened throughout the dab but some students did get punished for fooling around.

As I was thinking the bell rang and the teacher left the class

When everyone was about to leave a boy with greenish hair and a handsome face stood up

Hirata:"umm excuse me everyone but could you give me some of your time as I think we should introduce ourselves after all we will be spending the next three years together"

Kei:"I think that's a great idea we all should do it"

Kiyo:"Introduction?"

Horikita:"hey Ayanokoji are you going to stay?"

Kiyo:"I don't know, should I?
He does have a point though,if we are spending our next three years together then knowing each other will be important.
Suppose I need help with something and if I ask for help and I don't even know their name I don't think I will get help anyways"

Horikita:"well you do have a point guess I will also stay"
(Note: in this verse Horikita is not an asshole or a brocon in fact Manabu is proud of her)

Hirata:"Hello my name is Hirata Yosuke and my hobby is playing soccer and I will be joining the soccer club. Nice to meet you"

(Let's skip whoever that character was and that double faced àñglé)

Hirata:"you there,can you introduce yourself?"

Kiyo:"umm hello my name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka and umm it's nice to meet you"

Ike:"dude at least try a bit ,do it again"

Kiyo:"ok ok. Hello everyone my name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka and I don't have a particular hobby but I can do most of the things so that's that oh and also I will be looking forward to being with you all"

Ike:"now that was much better now the girls will like you as much as they like me"

Kiyo:"well that's not good for me then is it?"

Everyone:"😂 "(writing someone laughing is just creepy)

Ike:"what do you mean!?"

Hirata:"now let's calm down everyone"

Horikita: looks like I am next
"Hello my name is Horikita Suzune, my hobbies are Karate and cooking and I hate irritating people so please don't bother me at the wrong time that's all"

Kiyo: don't like being bothered?

Hirata:"don't worry we won't bother you"

With that we all packed and left.

When I was going home I encountered Horikita on the way

Horikita:"well hello again"

Kiyo:"what a coincidence that we go home the same way"

Horikita:"maybe"

Kiyo:"if it's not too much to ask can you accompany me for shopping"

Horikita:"aren't you going too fast, why should I even be doing that?"

Kiyo:"well I am now forcing you"

Horikita:"why do you even need me?"

Kiyo:"remember I told you I used to live in foreign so I don't understand the currency very well and I will need a person to help me out with shopping and you are the only person I know properly from here so I asked for help from you"

Horikita:"so I assume you live alone"

Kiyo:"yes"

Horikita:"fine"

Kiyo:
So she actually agreed to my request well that's a relief. I wonder how long I will be able to keep the Australia lie as I have never lived and one question that only a native can answer and I am busted. I have already prepared a mental list of all the things that I want to try but now that I have an acquaintance with me I might as well get more things.

"Let's meet here after we have changed at four thirty"

Horikita:"fine by me"

After that I went home just to realise I don't have any clothes to wear as the only set I had was wet.

At that point the only reasonable thing to do was to use my uniform

I took off my coat and tie, pulled up my sleeves and then put on my casual shoes
I was in a semiformal fit but had no choice

After a five minute walk I was at the spot and there was still twenty minutes left

I still had the feeling that I was looking weird and I couldn't get rid of it so I went to the mall to get something that can help

As I was scouting I found myself at the glasses section and thought having one may help me look more casual so I bought one with red lenses and a round shape. I also bought a watch. I then sprinted back to the place from another way so it would look like I was coming back from the mall if Horikita was there and as I thought she was there.

She looked at me for a brief moment before scolding me for being late

Horikita:"what took you so long are you supposed to be here before me as you are the one to invite me"

Kiyo:"sorry it was my fault and I would like to apologise

Now may we go"

After that we walked to the mall. We first went to the grocery section as I needed food to survive.

"Hey Horikita how does this taste?"

Horikita:"What? You don't know how an icecream tastes?Were you living under a rock or something?"

Kiyo: well technically she is correct
"No it's just my parents were very strict"

Horikita:"so you really don't know huh
Try this"

Kiyo:"money savor triple flavour
Well that's a catchy name"

Horikita:"it has the three most popular flavors all in one pack"

(Ten minutes of aimless roaming lator)

Kiyo:"Hey there is a book section let's go in"

Horikita:"ok"

Kiyo:"could you suggest a book"

Horikita:"Let's see...maybe this one"

Kiyo:"Lucifer was innocent... Quite an interesting pick"

Let's see some more I will get a bunch to get myself busy"

________________________________

I have so many ideas to write I can't do it in one chapter so it will be in the next chap so wait for it

Also remember this is a normal highschool

Comment ideas here

Vote

-bye