01-Manager

______________________________________
Y/n's Pov:

You are currently walking down a hallway to see your team.You bought them from Ego,as your own team,you bought them food and everything they needed.

You opened the door to see your team.
TEAM Z.

Team Z Pov:

Ego was explaining they have a Manager that supported him with money,that the Manager bought them everything they have there.

"Every team has a Manager,right?"Orange haired boy with kinda spiky hair asked.

"Yes,all of these teams has a Manager,but yours is the richest of them all.He could buy any other team but he bought this one."Ego said with his usual creepy face.

"He will be there in few minutes,now bye diamonds in the rought,I shall take my leave now."He said the last sentence and left.

The Team Z door opened revealing a person with baggy clothes,he looked like 17 years old human.

"Hey there." The person said.

Everyone bowed down as they saw the person who supported their football being with all the money.

"So,you are our Manager?"Kunigami asked politly.

"Indeed,yes I am.I will make sure that everything here goes according to the plan,and when there will be someone who will take our team down...I will personaly handle them."The person said.

Bachira's Pov:

"So this person supported us, I am thankful to them."
He thought.

"Hey Manager-san! Wanna be friends?"
I came to the manager smiling brightly.

"Hey! You need to learn how to be more polite!" Kunigame yelled at him.

"No need for that Kunigami,yes I can be your friend Bachira."

"YEAH!!!"I yelled happily.

Finally!I will have friend!

"Okay then.All of you here.Come to the dinning area,tommorow will be fight against some team I forgot name."Then continued.
"Follow me!"The manager said and i followed right behind him.

Now I am walking beside him.

I guess it is him.Wait...He didnt said his name!

"Manager-chan,what is your name?"I asked trying to be the polite thing Kunigami said earlier.

"Y/n..."

"Pretty name!I am Bachira!"

Me and Y/n talked when the Team Z arrived at the cefeteria or the thing it is.

We all scanned all Rankings but our manager did not,well what do I expect-

We all sat at the same table,Y/n wasn't there yet "he" told us he will be there soon.

Soon Y/n arrived.

With ...

Wait...

ITS STEAK!!! FOUR OF THEM!!!!

He came to us and sat beside me and put the steaks in the middle.

"You can split it,just make sure all of you get some!"Our Manager said and everyone's eyes sparkled especially mine's.

"Thanks Y/nnnnn,I love you already!!!!"I squeled and i saw a little blush appear on "his" face.

I got half of one and ate it.

Nom nom

"Hey!!!You got more then me Bachira!!Thats not fair!" Raichi yelled at me as i just smiled.

Then Y/n got from "his" plate a little STEAK and gave it to Raichi.

"Just shut up already, he is your teammate if you are blind.Just eat part of mine."

He looked at Y/n and blushed kinda becouse he didn't wanted to take from "him".But he didn't said anything as others can use it to make fun of him.

Timeskip brought to you by Raichi's pretty teeth:

We all ate and got to our room.
We all showered and did our hygiene routine.
As the end we layed down on our bed.

"Goodnight Team Z" Y/n said as she was closing the door to go to "his" own room.

"Goodnight, Y/n-san!" We said and layed on our bed and fallen asleep.

What a nice manager...

Author Notes:Sorry the updates will be slow!