Hit me with your best shot

Author note: October 9, impact play. Dom Remus, sub-Sirius. 

The day was warm, but the dorm was icy cold. Tension between Remus and Sirius had been building for some time now. Sirius blew off Lupin for a Quidditch afterparty a week ago, so to spite that, Remus ignored his boyfriend. That only fueled the firey fight brewing between them. James had noticed it, too. Usually, Remus and Sirius went on nightly walks with James and Regulus. That hadn't been happening in the last two weeks. The younger Black brother tried to speak to Sirius about it, but as usual, the older brother shrugged everything off like it was nothing. 

"You need to talk to him, Moony." James exasperates, as they walk to Runes together. 

"I won't," Remus slams his books down on the desk, rattling the legs of the desk. "He forgot about me, Prongs." His eyes are red from the lack of sleep. He hadn't slept alone in bed since before he and Sirius got together. It was cold and lonely. 

"He makes mistakes, Remus," James defends, knowing the weight of his best friend's mistake. "He is very sorry." And this is true, Sirius spent the first two nights all but groveling to Lupin. He was seconds away from getting on his hands and knees when Remus got up and left him. Black had to beg Potter to go and talk to his boyfriend for him. 

"Good, the wanker better be sorry." Remus shrugs, slipping into his seat as Professor Bathsheba collects the student's attention. Throughout the lesson, James would not give up; he kept sliding Remus notes on how sorry Black was. It was depressing seeing the two so mopey all the time. Remus decides by the end of the lesson, James might be on his shit list too. 

"Please just hear him out." Potter pleads, even as they go to the dining hall for lunch. "Please just talk to him." 

Remus rolls his eyes. He wants to. He does. He misses Sirius with every fiber of his being. Even staying mad at him was a challenging chore. "Fine, he only gets five minutes of my time." So when they sit down, James whispers to Sirius, who smiles widely at Remus and bounces in his seat. "Come with me," Remus says to Black, everyone at the table trying to stifle their grins. Sirius jumps up and follows Remus out into the empty hallway. 

"Okay, so-" Sirius says once they are alone, his eyes wide with fear. 

"Shut up," Remus snaps. I'm speaking first." Remus shoves Black against the rocky wall. Their faces are so close together, their noses almost touching. They can both feel the electric shock run between them, dancing passion teasing the air around them. 

"Okay." He visibly gulps. 

"You forgot about me, Sirius." Black winces at the use of his legal name. "Now I know you understand what that feels like, so tell me why?" Padfoot's eyes glaze over with sorrow, a quiver hitting his lips. 

"I know, Moony," 

"Don't fucking Moony me!" He shoves him back harder, small tears falling from his cheeks. Sirius gathers his sadness and pushes it behind his eyes. He shoves Moony back. His face is flushed with rage and desire. 

"I will because I love you!" Remus punches Sirius at the word, not hard, but enough to take him aback. Sirius jumps on Remus, tackling him to the floor. They wrestle on the floor for a few minutes before Remus finds himself chokeholding his lover. Straddling his hips, they make eye contact, and the fumes of arousal flow back between them. Both their trousers are tightening. Remus licks his lips, grinding down onto his boyfriend, who whimpers beneath him. 

"I love you too," Remus says breathlessly, gripping Black's cloak rougher, pulling him up for a passionate kiss before shoving him back onto the ground. Lupin unbuttons the top of his cloak, tossing it off to reveal his white button-down that stretches nicely across his broad chest. 

"Someone will see-" Sirius begins to say before Lupin's hand crashes over his mouth. 

"Shut the fuck up." He growls before removing his white shirt and Sirius's cloak. Before he lightly smacks the smaller boy's cheek. He removes both of their shirts before unbuttoning his tight brown trousers. 

"Oh god." Sirius whimpers when Remus rubs Black's erection through his clothes. Pleasure pooled in his body. 

Remus shoves off his pants and underwear, leaving them both vulnerable in the abandoned hallway. Remus pulls down his boyfriend's trousers, seeing he wears nothing underneath. His mouth falls open with surprise. He looks at Sirius for answers; he only shrugs and says, 

"I figured you'd want to talk to me today." He winks and smiles. 

Remus groans, "Cheers, mate." And he flips Sirius over so he's on his knees. Face down, ass up. He smooths both hands over the warm flesh. Tracing scars that mark his back until he reaches his boyfriend's hole. 

"I dunno," Sirius's face turns a bright shade of pink. I missed you." Lupin shoves three slender fingers into his mouth before he can finish the thought. He moans around them, further stifling the noise. After they are sufficiently lathered, Lupin takes them and starts to prep Black slowly. 

"I told you to be quiet." He demands again, taking his other hand; it comes down with a whack on Sirius's ass. A pink splotch is already forming, and he doesn't stop there. He continues to hit him as he pushes his three fingers in and out with gentle thrusts. Making sure to reach the other boy's prostate each time until he's wholly unraveled beneath him and begging to touch his cock. 

"P-please." He stutters out. Mumbling incoherent thoughts. Remus takes his fingers out, and Black whimpers at the sudden emptiness. Remus then gives him no time to think as he spits on his cock and shoves it in, in one whole thrust. Black yelps, quickly closing his mouth, at risk that somebody will hear them. Lupin lazily strokes Padfoot as he fucks him, his thrusts being quick and steady while teasing his erection; the pleasure overflows in Sirius's body, a knot is building in his belly, and he knows his climax will come soon. "I'm gonna." He warns before moaning softly as he comes into Moony's hand. Lupin flips him over so he's on his knees in front of the standing taller man, Remus shoves his cock into Sirius's mouth now, holding his long black hair in one hand as he mouth fucks his boyfriend until he's drooling down the side of his mouth. 

"Swallow." This is all Remus can muster up to say as he shoots his load down Sirius's throat, who takes it like a champ, swallowing every lick he can get. They dress quickly and clean up quickly. Hoping the marauders won't notice their ruffled clothes and sex-flushed faces as they sit down together at the dining table, holding hands underneath. James looks at the both and them and gags. 

"What the fuck!" Potter yelps as he realizes what happened between them. Peter only stares back, confused, so Lily whispers in Wormtail's ear, and his whole face lights fire. 

"We made up." Sirius giggles.