A woman in love

Author's note: A very very happy birthday to the loml, to one of the prettiest women out there, to the Prince's Princess! This birthday of hers I hope she gets more and more success, happiness and love! She's always been an inspiration for me, and taught me umpteen things! Happiest Birthday to a sunshine in human form! We love love love you and always will Sara <3
Ended up publishing another Shubsara fanfiction, a Sara's birthday special one, named Style, would love your views on it!

A woman in love, might as well turn out to be the prettiest sights one could've ever seen.

She could take more than required efforts for the person she loves, simply to see a smile on their face.

And Sara Tendulkar, was a woman in love.

Jugnu shook his head with a sigh.

A woman in love indeed.

She'd barely slept for an entire week, swamped with meetings, product launches, and family events.

Yet, here she was, on call, planning to surprise Shubman by flying to South Africa.

" I'm telling you it's not a good idea. You desperately need rest. You can always surprise him later Sara."

" But Jugnuuu, it's been so long. I miss him. And he does too. And he can't come here, but I can come there, can I not?"

" You can but—"

" See? I can! And I will. So just play along and let me come there please."

" You think he's going to be happy with you not taking care of your health and choosing to fly when you look like a panda?"

She gasped dramatically.
" How dare you? I DO NOT look like a panda! Stop talking like Arjun!"

" Stop trying to change the topic." Jugnu sighed tiredly.

" I'm not! I'm very much sticking to the topic! You called me a panda!"

" Did not! I said you look like one with those haunting dark circles under your eyes."

" Eh same thing and I DO NOT! I got skincare products to take care of that!"

" Sara please just listen to me. Don't do this."

" Why? Please KP, I do really want to see him."

Her pleading tone made him sigh yet again.

" Why are the two of you the way you are?"

She giggled.
" I take that as a yes then! Yay! South Africa, here I come!"

Jugnu shook his head, a smile on his lips, knowing what was about to come

♡•♡

" She's not seen my texts, neither is she reachable to receive my calls! To make matters worser, even Chaya isn't picking up and Lysh doesn't know a thing, Simran's with her fiancé, Nishita is in Mauritius, Arjun is in Goa, and it'd be awkward calling Sachin Sir! I don't know what to do!"