Niall horan 7 minutes in heaven

"________" I heard my mother shout

"Yes?" I answer back

"Your cousin Anna just called saying that your invited to a party with one direction and some other friends she has, would you like to go?"

"Erm mom... One directions my favourite boyband obviously I'm going" i yelled back

"Ok and it's tomorrow night" she shoute back

"Ok mom" I replyed

I say on my bed thinking about the party with one direction and how I will be dancing to their music and singing along too, I decided to pic out my clothes for tomorrow, I chose some red hot pant shorts and a white top that said crazy chic on it.

The next day....

I woke up and my phone buzzed, it was a text from Anna saying "hey ________ the party starts at 3pm but I want you to come early to help set up and my mom said you can stay the night so please do?"

I replied back with "okayy I will come over in half hour"

I got another text saying "okay xx"

I got dressed in my clothes and realised I didn't sort my shoes out then I saw my cream heels so I put them on and did make up and let my hair fown for once and I went downstairs got a sandwich and said bye to mom and left, I walked to Anna's because it was just round the corner and down the street.

I got to Anna's and knocked on the door Anna answered it Nd said

"________ hey I've been waiting for you come in"

And then she whispered "there are hot guys coming tonight" and I replied with "I know right"

Anna knows I have had a crush in niall since forever and she likes louis so it should be cool i thought.

People started to arrive and the party was really good, then someone knocked on the door so I opened it, I almost fainted when I saw who it was, it was......One direction!!

"Hello I'm ________" I said

Liam replied with "hello love you should know who we are and we need help to set up"

"I will help" I said

"Thanks" they all said

Later on after one direction performed Harry styles stood on a table and shouted "it's time for a game of 7 minutes in heaven if your playing come here" and alot of people walked over and niall kept winking at me and I walked to Anna and she was smiling at Louis and he was doing a flirty smile back.

Harry shouts "does everyone know the game?"

They all shout yes then I go in my own world about how me and niall would be good together and I keep thinking that I love niall for niall not because of the band..

"________!" Anna shouts

"Uh yeah?" I say

She says "you've been in your own world for like 10 minutes and you need to pick an item out of the hat"

"Oh okay" I say

Niall winks at me which makes me blush and then I pic out a picture of a four leaf clover

Before I could say anything niall walks over to me and takes my hand and leads me to the close and there are wolf whistles and go gettem tiger from the others, we get to the closet and its dark, suddenly I trip over onto niall

"Sorry niall" I say quickly

"It's ok, so you know my name but I don't know yours, I bet it's a beautiful name to go with a beautiful stunning girl"

I giggle and blush at this and say "________, my name is ________"

"Told you it's beautiful" he says

I wa trying not to kiss him but I just walked over and kissed him and he warped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and I put my hands around his neck, our lips were moving in sync and it felt more than fire works inside me, we pulled away to breath and he says "I-I-I love you ______ I really do" I feel surprised and then i say "I love you too niall I always have and always will"

Anna shouts "TIMES UP GUYS!"

Then niall whispers "be my princess always and forever?"

And I say " only if you will be my prince"

We both smile and come out the closet and niall tells everyone I'm his princess and kisses me an there are a load of aww's.

You do the rest and I hope you enjoyed it :) xx