Brass Turning Parts

CNC brass turning is a process of precision cutting of brass materials through computer numerical control (CNC) technology. This involves using an automated CNC lathe or turning center to accurately machine the shape, size and surface properties of brass workpieces according to predetermined procedures and design specifications. This method can be used to produce a variety of brass parts for applications requiring high precision and complex shapes, such as electronics, aerospace and manufacturing.

As one of the most professional brass machined parts manufacturers with 13 years experience, MQJM is able to ensure that every brass machined part meets your requirements.

MQJM Advanced CNC Lathe Machining Capabilities

Advanced CNC Lathe Machines

MQJM leads the industry and has the most advanced CNC lathes to efficiently complete various complex processing tasks.

1/4

Excellent Customer Support

We are committed to customer satisfaction, and our professional team provides consultation and technical support 24/7 to ensure the smooth progress of the project.

2/4

Additional Value-Added Services

We provide a full range of value-added services, including secondary processing, surface treatment, final product assembly, customized packaging and more.

3/4

Experienced Technical Team

The MQJM engineering team is experienced, each engineer has more than 20 years of experience in the turning field, providing customers with professional and reliable solutions.

4/4

Our Brass CNC Parts Quality Assurance

As one of the most reliable brass turning parts manufacturers, MQJM has a strict quality control system to ensure that all of our brass turning parts strictly meet customer requirements. Before delivery, our professional quality inspection team conducts comprehensive testing on the brass cnc parts, including dimensional accuracy, surface finish, hardness and precision, etc. , to ensure that the brass precision parts fully meet specifications.

Utilizing advanced computerized measuring equipment, our quality inspection team verifies critical dimensions to ensure each product meets the highest quality standards. Our commitment to quality means each customer receives highly accurate brass turning parts on time that meets their individual requirements.

Basic Types of CNC Turning Processes

Turning machining technology offers a broad spectrum of processes for machining both internal and external surfaces of rotary bodies. This includes external and internal turning, conical turning, cutting, grooving, end face turning, hole drilling, knurling, and threading. These methods provide versatile and dependable solutions for diverse machining requirements.

For precise cylindrical surface machining, general-purpose turning tools are employed. Parting and grooving involve using specific blades for cutting or creating grooves on surfaces. End turning tools flatten workpiece ends, ensuring smooth, consistent surfaces. Hole alignment involves reaming or precision machining to achieve accurate hole diameters with specialized tools. Drilling operations remove material using drill bits, while thread turning processes both internal and external threads efficiently with dedicated tools.

Why Choose CNC Turning?

Precision Rotating Surface Part Needs

If your part has strict requirements on concentricity, circular runout and thread profile, turning is the ideal machining process choice.

High Degree of Automation and Cost-Effectiveness

The high degree of automation of CNC lathes provides high-efficiency production and reduces labour intensity. CNC turning is highly scalable and suitable for both small and high-volume production, resulting in cost-effectiveness.

Multiple Compatible Material Options

CNC turning can handle a wide range of metal and plastic materials, including aluminium, steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, iron and other metals, as well as ABS, POM, PEEK, acrylic, nylon and other plastics.