1!!

__________________________________

@ y/n.l/n

l/n

 ❤️ liked by ILove

❤️ liked by ILove.Cats333, User2937638, oikawa.toru and 5,342 others

Y/n.l/n yayayayyayayay🌚

_______________________________

User28272619 um gemme some???
➡️ y/n.l/n nope🤓

Glitter.lover333 last pic real asf
➡️ y/n.l/n 😝

Suna.r fire 🔥
❤️ Liked by y/n.l/n

_______________________________

You roll over on your bed look through all your comments and likes, like if and replying to the ones you like. "Hey this kid is kinda.." you whisper as you like the persons comment with the user Suna.r. "hmmmmm", you click on his profile and scroll through his posts, realizing he plays volleyball and watching some of his posts. You decide to follow him back thinking he was chill. After that you went to sleep as you had school the next day.

Next day

"HOLY SHIT WHAT???" You yell as you look at your phone seeing a bunch of notifications from insta saying people followed you. "Who the filp r these people"

Osamu.M stared following you

Atsumu.M stared following you

Shinsuke.kita stared following you

Oikawa.toru stared following you

And 8 more...

"The fuck???" 'Why is oikawa following me now?? Ik he likes my stuff sometimes cus we go to the same school but huh??' You think to yourself as you look through all the people following you now.  You get up and get ready for school, putting on your uniform but not tying your tie correctly. You then sit down and start doing your makeup, and hair adding eyeliner on your waterline. "Y/n!! Hurry up dad's waiting in the car for you!!" Your sister yells at you from the kitchen "OKAY COMING!!" You yell back grabbing your shoes and socks to put on in the car. "Bye! Love you" "bye love you too!!" You yell back as you leave out the door to the car. "Ready?" "Yeah let's go"

Time skip!!

"Ughhhhhhhh" you mope as you walk through the hallways with your friends, "what's wrong now yn?" "Everything! I have English next period also" you say as you lean your head back looking behind you. "You'll be fine Mr. Riku isn't that bad" "you say that cus you're good at English!!" You say back to your friend kendo as you and your friends keep walking through the hallways "come on yn, you'll be fine, just meet me by the bathrooms" your friend Haruto says to you slinging his arm around your shoulders as he's a lot taller than you. "How's that supposed to help??" You say still whining "looky hereee, look what I got here says as he dangles a dispo in front of your face holding it up "OMG YAY!!" You say hugging him as you walk, your friend Aki quickly grabs it to hid it looking around to see who's around them, " be careful! Someone could have see-" she stops talking as some of the volleyball boys are walking closer to your group. "It's fine not like anyone will see it, all the teachers are in the teachers lounge at lunch" your friend Minoru says as he hits his vape in his sleeve "Minoru! There's people right there!" Aki says as the volleyball players all stare at your group of 5.

  "Yn want some?" He says smoke coming out his mouth, "sur-" "hey, you shouldn't be doing that in school!" one of the volleyball boys had came up to your group, some of them following and some leaving. Of course it was the school heart throb. Oikawa toru. "It's fine calm down pretty boy" Haruto says and you all walk past them. You grab the vape and take a hit, not caring what the boys said. "I'm going to report you!" Oikawa yells at you all. You turn around and stare at him "yeah? I'd like to see u try" "okay let's just go to the office right now then! It's just down the stairs, I'm quite close with the assistant principal so I'm sure he'd be happy to hear who's been dirtying the air" you scoff at him "Oikawa, just leave it" iawazumi says to him. "Fine what do u want for u not to report us" "yn it's fine, we can deal with detentions"  you look back at them giving them a look saying your parents would kill you.

"I'm so glad you asked! We need a manager for our team! Care to join?" He says giving you a smile. "No thanks come on yn let's go" you all started walking away again, "okay then! I guess I'll just go report you then" "fine I'll do it" you say sighing because you don't want to have to do anything. Great! Here's the paper work! Just come to the gym after school tomorrow with it filled out and approved by a teacher" he says smiling at you like he won. "Yeah whatever.." all the volleyball players walk away as you all stand there. "Why'd u say yes???" "My dad and sister would flip if they found out. Like I swear my door would be gone." You say leaning against Haruto. "Yeah I'm what you mean, let's just eat I'm starving!" Aki says as she sighs and you all walk away towards the cafeteria.

_________________________________

Hoped you liked my first chapter! Sorry if it's bad I'm not very good at writing! But lemme know if u have any ideas for stuff or ways to make my writing better!!