Chapter 1- Escort Mission

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

3rd Person POV:

Mine is standing in a mansion hallway with Leone as she stares at her watch.

Mine: How far, does this hallway go?

Leone: I'd say we walked about 15k in the past 30 minutes.

Mine concentrated and stared at the hallways before sighing.

Mine: I don't see the markers we left along the way either. I thought this mission was supposed to be for Gojo and Geto.

Leone started to laugh before patting Mine on the back.

Leone: Well, Boss did say we should take up arms sometimes. In the case that we don't see the markers we left along the way, maybe the cursed spirit isn't using a barrier that creates a loop in the mansion. It keeps overlapping space as we move forward.

Mine: Either that or it's a ridiculously large barrier.

Leone: Maybe, but it's unlikely.

Leone tried to punch the barrier but it deflected her punch and she shook off the recoil.

Leone: The walls here are impenetrable too. We should split up.

Mine: The current overlapping theory is the most likely one. Let's split up and move unpredictably. If the cursed spirit can't keep up, we should be able to get out.

Leone: One hundred points, not a bad theory.

Mine: In that case... okay...

Mine and Leone faced off back to back before running in opposite directions.

Mine: One... two... three!

Mine started to run before the mansion started to get twisted.

Mine: We did it!

The mansion quickly started to get destroyed with floorboards flying everywhere.

Mine: Wait, what?

Mine quickly jumped out of the mansion while the building was being pulled towards a forcefield until nothing was left. Mine was left buried underneath the rubble.

Mine: This is the worst... and I can only guess that...

A foot stepped onto the rubble before smiling down at Mine.

???: I'm here to save you. Mine.

The figure stared down at Mine while smiling at her.

Darren: You crying?

Mine: I'M NOT CRYING! ALSO, I'M YOUR SENIOR HERE!

Mine started to groan before Leone walked out of the shadows.