Chapter 1

*Audrey's POV*

Im awoken to sweet suckle kisses on my face from where he had hit it. My cheek is still swollen. I can feel the pressure from the knot, already knew it is was tinted.

"Good morning baby." His raspy whispering voice in my ear.

"Morning handsome." as I curl up into the crook of his neck.

" Audrey Lain, I love you so much. I'm really sorry for hitting you. I just have all my emotions built up inside of me. Please forgive me?" As he looks at my face about to shed a tear.

I can tell he truly loves and doesn't mean to hurt me.
"Yes, Zeke I forgive you. I love you so much. Don't you ever forget it." I say before our lips connect.

"Okay, Well I have to get ready for work." Trying to get up from his grip.

"Can you please stay? Take the day off and cuddle. We could go to breakfast?" Zane said, gazing into my eyes with a puppy dog look.

"Babe, You know I have to go to work. I'll get fired. How about take me to dinner after work?" I smile.
"Is that a date then? God you're so damn hot when you are demanding!" As he hops out of bed squeezing my butt.

As I get up out of bed, I pick out what I'm going to wear. Since I work as a receptionist. I chose to wear a black skirt. A white and a black and red vertical striped blouse. I chose my satin flats to wear so I could take them off when I'm behind the desk.

I hadn't even looked into the mirror yet. I was scared. I was scared to see what I was going to have to work with. I was scared to have to face reality at work. 

My left cheek was bright purple. He cause my teeth to scrape the inside of my mouth. I scraped my tongue across the inside of my mouth and find the swollen spots in my mouth.
I took a hard gaze into the mirror. Then I started by grabbing some makeup up and started getting my color corrector and mixing it with my foundation to cover the bruises. Nothing is going to be covering the big ass knot on my cheek bone. Oh well. No one cares or seems to ask questions about the times before. 

"What the hell Audrey!" Zane yelled

"What? Why do you have my phone?" I questioned, and spun to look out the door of the bathroom. I can see he has my phone in his hands. 

"Why are you talking to Brock? Why are you always texting him? You don't text or talk to me like you do to him." He said sternly. He was hurt. I can see him gripping the phone with white knuckles. 

This is just a draft and if you like it I will continue but I have been think of this idea for a long time!