CHAP26

It was the party night, it was just a small meet and greet organised by Shubman + his post birthday celebration as he wasn't in India and everyone persuaded for a party.

No wags . Just Boys.

Night was definitely going to be a crazy one.

As,the clock stroke 10 P.M,all the cricketers started to arrive at the party, dressed up like bollywood heros.

Bang music,killing hooksteps continued the whole night.

Shubman wasn't too fond of party, being an introvert he always stood in a corner ,sipping down his beer but this time everyone witnessed the different side of him.

His  rhythmic moves set the stage on fire.

He was enjoying this much for the first time.

Everyone was confused but didn't complain, they liked to see him like thisbut couldn't never see him like this until today , he was always a lost kid but today that kid finally found happiness.

Being tired, he got off the dance floor and ordered a drink.

He pulled out his phone,just to see a snap from Sara.

Sipping down his drink, he clicked on it.

It was a random snap of Sara's feet.

Sara liked sending him random stuff so did Shubman.

"These are so angelic, I wanna kiss these." He sent his message and pulled the phone back in his pocket.  He mentally prepared for something and as he imagined it irl ,his lips curled up in a small smile.

Truly, a man in love.

AT SHARMAS RESIDENCE

Sara was resting on her bed,  her eyes shut , when suddenly her laptop flashed with an email.

She opened her eyes, half blurry because of tiredness. She had a long shift that day.

She clicks on it and slowly read it,adjusting to the brightness.

As, she read it, tears rolled down her cheeks.

It was something that was going to turn her life upside down.

"Sara?" Rits entered into the room.

Sara wiped her tears and immediately closed that email.

"Yaa bhabhs." Sara said, trying to sound normal.

"You good!?? Were you crying my baby!?" Rits said, taking place besides her.

"Ahh,wo..bas..I was going thru some photos of my college days.." Sara said.

Lying to her bestfriend.

"And,you started missing those days,haina?" Rits said,softly.

Sara nods and a slight sob escapes from her mouth.

"Sara,look at me." Rits said,her voice almost a command.

Sara turned her face towards her, with her teary eyes.

"I know it's hard . You must have had so much fun with your friends but nothing stays forever, haina? We've to move on and happily embrace our life ahead." Rits said and Sara softly smiled at her words.

"You've to be strong, life's not easy,memories of the best days of your life always haunt you but you gotcha be a strong girl as you're!" She added and removed the hair falling on her eyelids.

"Alot more good things are waiting for you,life's beautiful, Sara. You just need to embrace it." As, Rits said this,  Sara pulled her in a tight hug, she craved right now.

Days later,

Shubman came back from Ind v ban series , which was in Hyderabad itself and he couldn't meet his lady love.

He tried to contact her but she didn't answer any of his message or call.

He tried to recall if he did something offending to her but he clearly didn't.

He asked Rits if she were ill but she informed that she was fit and fine.

He assumed that maybe she was busy in her hospital work but,even if she was, she could simply drop one message instead of making him feel  bad like that.

615 words too short I know but can't help! Am out of ideas for now so adjust pls!! Alsooo,it's my bday eve today,oml imma turning old ,i am gonna be , 15.  Anyways,  I hope  i don't  end up crying tom like always! Can i ask yall for a birthday gift? Pewzz. Let me do a sad ending to this . Bue bue lovies👹