It's the man behind the slaughter!

Green let out a sigh as he closed his laptop, disappointed that Purple hadn't responded yet. "Perhaps he's just busy?" Alan suggested, trying to remain hopeful.

After all, Purple lived in a city and likely had work and other responsibilities that kept him occupied.

"Maybe," Green replied with a glimmer of hope in his voice. However, Chosen's determination broke through. "No, I have to go to him," Chosen declared, his tone final. But Alan couldn't accept that.

He slammed his fist on the table, shocking both stick figures. "No, you can't do that," Alan protested, instantly regretting his outburst.

"Sorry," he mumbled, feeling embarrassed by his sudden display of emotion.

Chosen turned his gaze back to Green, considering their options. "Can you find his location? If you can, send it to me, and I'll go after him," Chosen suggested, hoping for a solution.

Green opened his laptop again, determined to fulfill Chosen's request.

"Wait, Chosen, you're still injured..." Alan interjected, torn between allowing Chosen to go and wanting to protect him until he was fully healed.

"It's not as bad as you think... I can handle it," Chosen reassured Alan, trying to alleviate his worries.

Green tapped a key on his laptop, breaking the silence.

"There, I sent it to you. Check your phone, Chosen," Green instructed. Chosen retrieved his phone and nodded in acknowledgment.

"Alright, I'll get going now. If I don't manage to come back until later, then..." Chosen trailed off, leaving the sentence unfinished.

"Don't say that, man," Green interjected, crossing his arms in concern. Alan's mind raced, searching for a solution.

"Can't Dark come with you?" Alan suggested

Chosen shook his head in response to Alan's suggestion. "Not yet, after his encounter with Second, his powers are not fully restored.

But if I don't make it back, then tell him. He'll know what to do," Chosen explained, his voice filled with determination.

"Please, if you find yourself cornered, run. Don't fight," Alan pleaded, concern evident in his voice. Chosen nodded in acknowledgment. "I'll be careful," he assured them.

Green's grip tightened on his laptop, a sense of worry lingering in the air. "Be careful, Chosen," Green said with a grim tone, his concern etched on his face.

Alan acted swiftly, giving Chosen a hug and patting his back before stepping back. Chosen was taken aback by the sudden hug and couldn't manage to hug back in time.

"Guys, don't act like I'm not coming back," Chosen teased, trying to lighten the mood.