1

Lee Donghyuck is a simple guy. He loves baking various types of desserts or pastries, and he was told that his meals were good as well.

He doesn't have a lot of friends, cause he's very shy and introverted. That causes him to be also insecure, not being able to properly socialize, because he's always scared and uncomfortable around people, that really sucks.

He can probably count his friends by finger. But he really loves his two best friends, the bestest of friends, their names are Huang Renjun and Zhong Chenle. He got to meet the two chineses back in his high school days, now the three are already grown adults. It's a shame that the two chinese friends currently lived together in a different city than Haechan.

On the present day, Haechan got fired from his current job, the company that he worked for as an personal chef went basically bankrupt, yeah that really sucks too.

"Yes Chenle I'm sure, it's like the fifth time I'm telling you this!" Haechan was currently talking to Chenle on the phone.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry I'm just shook! Like what the fuck? Anyways, but what are you planning to do now hyung? How are you going to find a new job? You're literally Barbie from your city cause you tried out almost all jobs there!" Chenle said, then letting an high-pitched laugh.

"Uhm, very funny dolphin. I'm not very sure of what to do but I need your opinion." Donghyuck said, a little uneasy.

"In my opinion I think you shoul-" The younger started but got interrupted by the older.

"I'm planning on moving out." Haechan mumbled.

"WHAT? WHERE ARE GOING TO HYUNG?" Chenle yelled in a way that made Donghyuck's ears almost bleed.

"Zhong Chenle, if you continue to yell like that into my ears I promise I'm gonna stop talking to you for two weeks!" Haechan said, while walking around his little apartment.

"Sorry hyung, I'm calm now. But where are you planning to go? You know you can always stay here with me and Renjun" Chenle said.

Haechan missed his two best friends so he has been planning on completely moving to be with his friends more often. And find a new job.

"I've been searching for apartments in your city, and guess what? I found and apartment just in the same building as you guys!" Haechan said, now excited, his bubbly personality finally appearing.

"No way hyung! You got so lucky, but when are you planning to come here?" Chenle responded. He loved his best friends and loved to see him happy. He knows the difficulties Donghyuck has been trough, so seeing his best friend all excited like that made him extremely happy.

"I'm not sure. In some weeks?" Haechan said, still very happy.

Poor boy, doesn't know what is to come...

🫶🏻
Some messed fanfiction I thought about during class, hope you like it.