Chapter 2: Face To Face.

Walking down the aisle for the last time to find a box of cereal

Walking down the aisle for the last time to find a box of cereal. I have been searching for Luna's favorite cereal because she has been begging me to get it for her since she ran out of the ones I literally bought her yesterday. When I looked around, I got pushed by someone and fell to the floor with the basket falling on me.

"Oh my god, i am so sorry. I didn't mean to-Lauren?" I looked up and almost moved away.

"S-Sophia...you look-"

"Different? Yeah, you do too" She said, helping me off the floor. Sophia helped me pick up my food and put them back in the basket when we flipped it over.

"So..how are you?" She asked me.

"I'm doing better, let me guess you having the time of your life?" I asked.

"No actually, things are not going good with me and Amaya.." Sophia replied, walking with me. So that's that girl's name, hmm.

"She hits you?"

"How did you know?"

"I don't, I just assumed she hits you. But since you said that I'm now concerned" I told her, stopping and crossed my arms.

"She hits me every now and then, but i know she loves me dearly..i think" Sophia whispered. I touched her arm, feeling her skin again makes me want her now.

"If you need anything or need someone to talk too, i'll give you my number and you can contact me whenever you get a chance" I said.

"You're going to chase me like you did before?" She asked.

"Nah, I'm not doing that again. I know you're sort of happy with someone else and I'm in your past so I want to give you some advice to maybe help you relationship" I answered, making her smile.

"Thanks"

"Anytime" I smiled back, falling in love with her once again. I dug in my purse and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, going to write down my number once I was done, i handed it too her.

"You changed your number?"

"Yeah, I had no choice"

"Well, my number is still the same so i'll save your number into my phone"

"Oh and make sure Amaya doesn't go through it, I don't want you to get hurt" I said.

"I won't, thank you Lauren" She kissed my cheek before walking away. I stood there, watching her walk away. Her lips still feel the same. Wow..

Seeing Lauren again just made my day 100 times better

Seeing Lauren again just made my day 100 times better. Hearing her voice and feeling her hand on me, just did some things to me. And I know I forgot to say that she is a Intersex, so I doubt that she grew. I got with Amaya, knowing she is not intersex and that I missed Lauren's dick more. Who would I be to cheat on Amaya just to get back with Lauren? A hoe, correct.

But it would also make me smart to leave Amaya, because on how she treats me. We having had sex in like months and I bet she is giving that pussy away to someone else when she told me she's mine and only mine, so giving my treasure away to someone else is claiming you as mine? I don't think that's how it works but okay.

I got back home and heard nothing but noises upstairs. I heard a man groaning? And I heard Amaya moaning out his name, see what I tell you? Shei gave someone else her pussy, but didn't give me hers. What am I to her? a maid to her?

I walked up stairs to our bedroom and still heard the sex noises going on. I shook my head and opened the door, seeing them going at it, her riding him like a hoe she is.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat, making them stop quickly, Amaya looked at me and so did the man and they quickly hid each other's bodies under the blanket.

"H-Hey S-Sophia, when did you get hom-"

"Don't play that shit on me Amaya, I knew you would cheat on me with someone else but I didn't think you was with a man" I said, walking to the closet and opened the door to grab my already packed up suit case.

"B-Baby, I can explain"

"Explain what?! There is nothing to explain Amaya!, you fucked him in OUR BED! You Abuse me, you hurt my feelings. I can't stay around you anymore, I'm done!" I yelled, walking out of the bedroom.

Was I going to cry? No, cause I knew this day was going to come, i just didn't know when though. I'm done crying over girls who can't even keep me.

Maybe I should just stay with my best friend until I find my own place, my life keeps getting worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SMIPSFORLIFE