𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘜𝘱 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘯 𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦

🌊🌊𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅🌊🌊

I didn't want to leave Steve and Danny but when i came to Juliet Higgins i would do just about anything. I got in my Charger and drove to our spot that over looked the ocean, when i pulled up i saw a 2005 Range Rover parked and i knew it was Jules. I parked next to it and got out of my car.

When i got to the bluff i saw Juliet standing there watching the waves crash against the reef.

Andrew: I always loved this place...

Once i said that she turned around and she just gets more beautiful every time i see her.

She made that dress look so dang good. She smiled at me then came up to me and punched me straight in the face. I held my jaw as i said.

Andrew: I definitely deserved that...

Juliet: Yes you did, you didn't tell me you were back on the island...

Andrew: I haven't been back long....

Juliet: Yeah, long enough to be co-lead of a new task force...

Andrew: How did you know that?

Juliet: Really Andrew?

She gave me a quirk of her brow and i instantly knew that was a stupid question, it is because she is Higgins....

Andrew: Im sorry ok, a lot has happened...

She brought me into an embrace as she spoke.

Juliet: I heard about your father, im sorry Andrew....

Andrew: Thank you, it is the main reason me and Steve took the job... To find the one who did it....

Once we pulled away met each others eyes and just stared at one another. You see me and Juliet go way back, we met my first year in the Army as a joint task force with MI6, me and Jules worked very close together and well, it led to us having nights of passion with each other then we fell for each other, but once the mission was done we had to separate. It killed me that we had to but it was required. We stayed in touch but hardly saw each other.

After a year of the long distance thing i was put in a black ops squad and our talks and communication became harder and harder to do until me and Steve led out squad. Me and Juliet got back in touch and now she is Majordomo over at Robin's Nest, it is an estate that is owned by the famous writer Robin Masters.

Andrew: How are the lads doing?

Juliet: You know Zeus and Apollo, they miss their daddy...

I smiled at that, i got Zeus and Apollo when they were just pups and since Juliet works on an estate i trained them to be the perfect guard dogs.

Andrew: I miss them too, but i missed you way more...

I said as i brought her in close and just as we were about to kiss i got a call, i groaned and pulled out my phone to see Steve calling so i answered.