4.Approved ??

Aarna and Prachi Were sitting in a park..

Aarna : Prachi , I am so scared , I just don't know what to do now.
Prachi : Chill babes!!
Aarna : If fufa sa will get to know about the blunder I have made then he's definitely going to kill me .
Prachi : but we don't have any other options now Aarna.
Whatever was to happen has happened , now thinking about it will not change things . So now you should go home and don't worry any more.
Aarna : hmm...

After that both of them left for their home...

Meanwhile, Niskarsh was in his cabin when Kartik entered.

Niskarsh : Did you find her details ?
Kartik : yes sir.
Her name is Aarna Sharma. She lives with her uncle and aunty . And her Uncle is also a businessman.

Niskarsh took her name " Aarna " his heart started racing.

Niskarsh : you did a nice job Kartik. Now I will have to inform my family about this .
Kartik : as you wish sir !!

Niskarsh went out of his cabin but was stopped by an employee..

Employee : (shivering voice) Sir please forgive me . I made a mistake in the presentation. I promise I will work on it again . Sir please...
Niskarsh : it's okay. Take care next time .

( With this he went away leaving behind the employee puzzled. Last time when he made a mistake Niskarsh resticated him from the office for a month but this time he didn't even say anything. Not only the employee but also all the people present there along with Kartik was shocked to see their grumpy boss behaving so nicely )

Home..
Niskarsh before reaching home, had texted everyone to be in the hall before he reaches...

He enters..

Shresh : what's the matter bhai ? I was out with my friends , but I had to come back early because of you.
( Niskarsh looked at him with anger in his eyes and he just stayed quiet )
Swati : Is everything alright Nishi ?
Niskarsh : yes , Chachi everything is alright. It's just that I have to say you all something important.
Vikram : Then say beta. Don't test our curiosity level.

Niskarsh opened his phone and showed Aarna's photo to everyone..

Shresh : She's preety.
Anita : who's she ?
Trisha : She's so cute bhai.
Nirvaan : what's her name ?

Everyone started asking him thousands of questions which frustrated him so he took his phone..

Niskarsh : If you all remain silent then only I will say something.
Rajveer : okay , say now.
Niskarsh : She's Aarna Sharma.
I met her today and I really want to get married to her.
Anita : What are you saying beta ?
( Everyone was shocked)
Niskarsh : I know , it might feel strange to you all but this is my decision and I am not going to step backward now.
But without all your consent I am not going to do this . So I just want you all to meet her and her family first .
Avinash : Are you out of your mind Nishi ?
Niskarsh : I am saying this with full consciousness, papa.
Anita : Okay , for you we will meet her once but remember one thing Nishi that if we will not like her then you will have to remove her thought from your mind.
Niskarsh : okay maa..

Everyone leaves so as Niskarsh..

Aarna's house..

When Aarna entered her house , she senced an unusual silence , which was signalling that something bad was going to happen. Her heart started racing fast..
But she somehow calmed herself and went inside

In the hall...
Vinay , Aswini and Shekhar were present in the hall, It seemed as if they were waiting for Aarna only.
Maanvi was out with her friends as she had a night party with them.

Vinay : here comes the princess..
Aarna : Do you guys have any work for me fufa sa ?
Aswini : First come here..

She went near them and stood beside the sofa..

Shekhar : What drama have you done in the market today ?
Aarna : I didn't get it bhai sa.

Vinay stood up angrily from the couch and clenched her jaw tightly..
Aarna screamed with pain
" Aahh..chodiye hume fufa sa "

[ Leave me uncle ]

Shekhar : Today when you slapped Kunwar sa , a friend of mine was also present there. He came and told all about your activities.
Vinay : Do you know how big mistake you committed ?
You don't know those people , how rich they are and how much power they have ? If they want they can destroy us in seconds.
Aswini : Now God knows what will happen to us .
Vinay : Whatever happens to us will happen but for now , this girl has to pay fine for what she did..

( Aarna's body started shivering )

Vinay angrily dragged her to a dark room by holding her hairs tightly..
He closed the door and turned on the lights..
After that he took out his belt he was wearing and started beating her badly with it.
Aarna was screaming and crying continuously..
" Please hume maaf kar dijiye fufa sa humse galti hogai "

[ Please forgive me uncle , I know that I have made a big mistake ]

He vent out all his anger on her and after that he turned off the lights and locked her in that room..
He came outside where Aswini and Shekhar were sitting..

Vinay : Don't give her food today.
Aswini : hmm..
Vinay : Is everything alright, you both look tensed.
Shekhar : I just received a call from Chauhan's manager . His family is coming to meet Aarna tomorrow.
Vinay : what for ??
Shekhar : For marriage

Vinay laughed...
Aswini : I am dying out of fear and you are laughing there.
Vinay : Is there any shortage of girls that they are coming to see Aarna .
Shekhar : Even I can't figure it out.
Vinay : Beta , they are from a rich family .
How will they easily leave their enemies ?
Just wait and watch..how Kunwar sa will turn her life into hell after marrying her.
Aswini : Ohh so you mean that they want to take revenge from her.
Vinay : yaa ofcourse...are you thinking that they will give her some sort of royal treatment?
Aswini : No , she doesn't deserve that.
Shekhar : well said..
Vinay : I have no problem with this marriage . No one would be happier then me to see Aarna's life turning into a hell.

With this everyone present there laughed out loud...

Meanwhile,
Aarna was sitting with her face held between her knees.
She was sobbing..

Aarna : Why ram ji why ? Am I so bad . Why don't you show me some Mercy ram ji ?
Whoever I love , you take them away from me . First my father then my love..
Don't I deserve to be happy ram ji ?
I just want to get out of this hell now. I can't live with this monsters. They torture me so much , they don't even give me food and make me starve for days..
I am tired of all these things Ram ji.
Please put a full stop to this happenings in my life now .

She continued complaining to her Ram ji and didn't realise when she fell asleep.

Here Niskarsh was still awake. He was busy thinking about what will happen tomorrow? He trusted his family but he didn't know about Aarna and her family...
That whole night was so confusing for him...

_______________________________

Hey guys,
I hope that you all are liking this story.

Please vote this story and comment me your suggestions...💕❤️