The party just starting.

"Yall studied for the history test?" Jy'Niyah asked while the four were walking.

"Yoo I totally forgot that." Kehlani said.

"Me too." Beyonce said.

"I mean, glanced at the study guide he gave us, but, that was it" Lauren said.

"Oh my gosh bruh we gon fail." Niyah said.

"Wait, Kelly you studied?" Niyah asked.

"Yeah I did." Kelly said, knowing she really didn't, but she would get it done when she went home.

"Got the study guide?" Niyah asked.

"Yeah I could send it to you." Kelly said.

"Bruh you always coming in clutch." Niyah said.

We all looked at her weird, "In clutch bruh? be so for real." Beyonce said rolling her eyes.

"Well send us it too Kelly." Beyonce said.

"Ay, yall tryna hit the park?" Kehlani asked.

"Uhh, I don't know, I gotta go study cause if I don't make a 75 or higher he gon fail me, yall know he be tripping." Niyah said.

"Man let's go to the park, stop being a nerd." Kehlani said.

"If I fail and i'm grounded, and I can't come to the park no more it's yall fault." Niyah said.

"Man anyways, Last one to the park a snitch." Beyonce said and they all ran.

                                                —

"Ay what you gonna name that sing you was talking about Beyonce?" Kelly asked.

"Oh like Halo or something type shit." Beyonce said.

"Ohhh okayyyyy." Niyah said.

"Ay, but am I gonna be the manager?" Niyah asked.

"No I am gonna be the manager.". Lauren said.

"Niyah you can be Kehlani manager, she wanna write music too." Beyonce said,

"Ouu bet." Niyah said.

They kept chatting thinking they were the only ones at the park, meanwhile there was 3 boys playing basketball.

"Mane yall see that, I could've been in the NBA with these shots." One boy said laughing.

"Aye Reg, look." The big dude said pointing at the three boys coming towards them.

"Say mac, sup." The dude now known as Reg said.

"Last back was stepped on." The dude Mac said to Reg.

"Can't do none with it." Mac said making his boys throw a bag at Reg and his group.

Meanwhile with the kids.

"Dang, moms calling me gotta bounce." Niyah said getting up and waving before leaving.

"Actually i'm gone too, see yall later." Lauren said leaving.