PART- 6

At kim corporation

Taehyung's pov

Now it is lunch time, it means I am free, All of a sudden my father's call was showing on my phone screen. I picked up the call.
Hii appa!
Tae come home soon
But why appa?
Taehyung doesn't ask me questions and comes home quickly!
Okay appa wait for me

I came out of my office and told Yoona, "Yoona, father has called me, so you take care of everything here, I hope you will do everything " "she smiled towards me, of course Mr kim everything is fine here, you can go without any worries." Thank you yoona you're the best. I said and Your company came quickly and told my driver to take me home and drive a little quickly.

I have reached my home. When I went inside the mansion, I saw my father sitting on the couch and thinking about something. Appa! what happened, why did you call me, was there any important work? I asked with a questionable look .

Yes, I got a call from your grandmother She is missing you a lot. She wants you to go to Gamcheon for a month.

But who will operate our company father?

I am here, you just go to Gamcheon by tomorrow's flight. I have booked tickets for you, Jungkook and Jimin too. I know you will not go there alone.

But father, I don't want to go to that village,  There is so much  filth and dust is also formed there. how will I stay there?

I don't want to hear anything Taehyung, you will have to listen to me, you should also agree because Jimin and Jungkook are very excited to go there, you are not a VIP, you have to go there, there is nothing like that there As you are thinking, the people there have cleaned the gamcheon a lot.

Fine father, as you say, I am ready to go there

Tae! I knew that you cannot reject my words.Well, you have your lunch and get ready to go there, hmm

Okay father, I am going to talk to mom because I won't be able to do it for a month.

Father just nods his head as if he is giving me permission to go to my mumma.

Author's pov

Mumma do you know I am going to Gamcheon tomorrow, grandmother misses me a lot and she wants to see me, Taehyung said with a sorrowful voice .

This is a marvelous thing, taehyungii you are going there 25 years later than I can understand, your grandmother would memorize you. Mrs Kim said while ruffle his hair.

Mumma, I don't want to go there but I have to go there for my grandmother. You know that kookie and jiminii are also going with me, so I am a little excited.Taehyung said while burying his dejected smile.

Aww my taehyungii the people there are very nice you should go and see them after going there  and don't talk anymore and tell me which clothes I should pack for you .

Author's pov

Yes, Taehyung's family came to Seoul when Taehyung was 2 years old and then Mr. Kim opened his business in Seoul and now he is at this position.Mr Kim insisted a lot on Taehyung's grandmother but she didn't come to Seoul .

She used to say that the happiness that one has in living in a village is better than that of a noisy city.That's why she still lives in gamcheon .

Taehyung's pov

It's morning
I had set an alarm last night so now I am going to take a shower. After some time I came out of the bathroom. Water was dripping on my hair. I dried my whole body with the help of a towel. When I opened the cupboard, there were a lot of fancy clothes in it which not everyone has the capability to buy.

I took out a light blue coloured shirt which I had never worn before and a branded jeans. After changing clothes, when I saw myself in the mirror, I was looking handsome as always.

I applied moisturizer on my face and dried my hair; similarly my hair had already dried  and applied expensive
perfume, now I am completely ready.

I went down from the stairs and saw that my mother and father had already got up. Mother was helping the chef to make food and father was reading the newspaper as usual.

Bye lovelies today is jimin's birthday 🌷
So so happy
See yaa 💟