101-106

Chapter 101

What's going on? !

Yang Shu stared at Luo Tianrui for a long time, then suddenly walked up and pinched his face, then said to himself: "It's actually true."

Luo Tianrui inexplicably found Yang Shu in the space. He hadn't figured out whether it was an illusion when his face was pinched. This made him less confused. The one who pinched his face must be Yang Shu.

"How did you get in? Where's our son?"

Luo Tianrui obviously remembered this, "I don't know, I just thought about it, and then I was pulled in. The children are still in the inn..."

Yang Shu poked him, "Why didn't you bring your son when you came in? They are so young, and you just left them in the inn?"

"I didn't know this was your space." Luo Tianrui was a little helpless. If he encountered danger, he would naturally not take the two children with him. He should be able to go back, right?

This matter was too weird, Yang Shu called Xiao Qi over, "What's going on?" Xiao

Qi said in his unique electronic voice: "Automatically activate the host partner's heart-to-heart function, and construct a thousand-mile teleportation array." "There is such a function? Why didn't you tell me before?" Xiao Qi looked at him expressionlessly: "The host didn't ask." Yang Shu: "..." Okay, this is his fault. "But, Tianrui and I are more than a thousand miles apart, right?" Yang Shu asked seriously. Xiao Qi: "It's just a name, just to make it sound good." "...Oh. How do you go back? You can't really forget the children, right?" Yang Shu was still more concerned about the two children, "How about sending them over too?" "No, they are not the host's partners." This answer... doesn't seem to be wrong. Yang Shu looked at Luo Tianrui, "How about you go back again? I promise to pick you up soon, how about it?" "Okay." Luo Tianrui agreed without hesitation. Yang Shu was fine, and he definitely couldn't leave the children there. "Then where are you?" After not seeing each other for so many days, Yang Shu found that Luo Tianrui was good-looking again, and he was reluctant to let go. "In an inn called Fenghua." Yang Shu said to Xiao Qi, "Check it out." After Xiao Qi agreed, a string of data flashed in his big eyes, and finally a light screen appeared with a picture of an inn and the scenery around the inn. "Excuse me, is this it?" Luo Tianrui looked at it for a while and nodded slightly, "It is this." "How far is it from here?" Yang Shu wanted to know how far that cheating thing had divided them. Xiao Qi said seriously, "Eight thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine miles, located between the middle continent and the lower continent." "Just say nine thousand miles." Xiao Qi stared at Yang Shu for a while, "You can say that." It is indeed nine thousand miles after rounding off. Luo Tianrui looked at Xiao Qi thoughtfully. His performance was not like an intelligent computer, especially after seeing the intelligent computer of Muxing, this feeling became stronger. If it was any other intelligent computer, it would repeat the number to the owner and would not take care of the owner's mood at all. Xiao Qi was too smart. Thinking of the fact that he had a temper with Yang Shu before, he was more like a very smart child, not a real intelligent computer. Xiao Qi noticed Luo Tianrui's gaze and turned back to look at him expressionlessly. "Send me back first." If he didn't know what the two children would think of his sudden disappearance, he could already foresee seeing two crying little people when he returned. "Okay." A familiar vortex appeared, Yang Shu kissed Luo Tianrui's face, and reluctantly let him go. Thinking that he had to find him so far away, his head hurt. This time he had to owe a lot of favors, and he didn't know if the things in his space could pay off the debt. It's not a big deal to bother Yuan Fan all the time, but he doesn't know anyone else here, and there are still a lot of things to bother him next. It's so frustrating... If Yang Shu finds that person, he will definitely slap that person hard. If he traveled through time, why did he do such a bad thing? He had to come here to clean up the termites. After going out, Yang Shu was still a little melancholy. He took a bite of the fruit, and the sweet taste temporarily soothed his inner pain. "Knock knock--" Yang Shu was a little strange. Who would find him at this time? Didn't Yuan Fan say that he would give him a change of clothes tomorrow? He stood at the door and asked, "Who is it?" "I'm Li Fengqin." Yang Shu frowned, feeling that something was wrong. "I want to sleep for a while, you go first, I'll find you when I wake up." The person outside the door was silent for a moment, and suddenly said, "Brother Yuan Fan said he has something urgent to talk to you about, it seems he found someone." Yang Shu thought for a while, it was not completely dark, there were people around, and Yuan Fan said that they cultivators have sharp ears and eyes, if there is any danger, he can just shout, it's not face but very effective. So he chose to open the door, but a burst of white powder came towards him, with bursts of flower fragrance. Yang Shu: "..." The man was also speechless, half a bottle was sprinkled, even the sixth-level monster could be enchanted, but Yang Shu stood there, pursing his lips and looking at him. It seems that the man thought that the white powder would definitely be able to enchant him, and he didn't even wear a mask, this is obviously not Li Fengqin's face. Not to mention his eyes, just talking about his facial features, this man looks okay, and he can also be called handsome. But those eyes were too gloomy to be liked. Most importantly, the machine that those people gave Yang Shu was constantly flashing and beeping, which means that this person is a borer in this world, a time traveler who harmed many people. Things were moving too fast, and Yang Shu was still a little dazed. While he was in a trance, the man glared at him fiercely, and a big fireball hit him head-on. Yang Shu only glanced at him, and the big fireball turned into a wisp of green smoke before it touched a corner of Yang Shu's clothes, without even a flame left. The man: "..." Seeing this, Yang Shu was no longer in a hurry, and sat down slowly on the chair. "Tell me, who are you and what do you want to do." The man paused and sneered: "You are really good at acting. Didn't you come here to catch me this time?" Yang Shu looked at him strangely, "I came here to catch you, but where did you know this news?" They came here to keep it a secret because they didn't want to cause unnecessary panic. Now that he was told that the target of the mission actually knew of their existence and was planning to kidnap him, Yang Shu was at a loss for words. Were they betrayed? Regardless of whether it was or not, there were two options before Yang Shu, kick this guy back or kill him. Kicking him back required the guy's consent, and given the condition, it would be strange if he agreed. But to kill him, Yang Shu couldn't bring himself to do it. This man looked mean and he wanted to beat him up, but after all, it was a human life, and he hadn't killed anyone for a long time. "What do you care where I know this from? Today is the day you die!"