MY BABY

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

It was all so warm-too warm. Every breath felt shallow, and it made you feel so guilty. Your boyfriend's lips were hungry kissing down your body, prideful in the way they left a trail of wet salvia glistening over your skin. Matt was always so thoughtful, so gentle. Nothing had changed except for something in your brain-something that told you that nothing felt right today, not even this.

"Mmmmmmm, you're so soft,
sweetheart," he trails off, letting his lips suction around the skin of your inner thigh, his hands massaging the flesh not too far from your pussy.

Feeling your legs shift up and close shut, Matt stops every kiss and grasp while looking up with a concerned expression. "Are you okay-" You didn't mean to cry, but fat drops of hot tears stream down your face as he immediately crawls up to your side, pulling you onto his chest as he soothes his hand through your hair. "Hey, hey, hey, what's up? Talk to me," he whispers softly.

Your shoulders are shaking from embarrassment and shame. Loud cries muffled into his shirt makes his arms clench around you tighter. "I-it's-you-" The jumbled words make you let out a brutal huff of frustration. You didn't know what was wrong-all you knew was that nothing felt right, and you couldn't bare how claustrophobic your own skin felt.

"Breathe, hey, it's okay. I'm not mad or upset, baby, I just.... I want to help you out here, what's wrong?" he asks. Your lips feel loose as you begin rambling about how overwhelming every sensation feels, how nothing makes your mind shut up. Matt holds you tightly, rocking you slightly in his hold when he realizes your breaths even out to a gentle pace with the action.

Apologies and tangents of guilt and shame leave your cheeks flushed. "---'m sorry. It's nothing with you. I...I don't want to be a shitty girlfriend, I just-I don't know what's wrong," you sigh. Matt leans his head on top of yours, letting his fingers massage into your scalp.

"Sweetheart...just take a deep breath for me, alright? I got you, I'm here for you. Let's just talk and empty some room up in that pretty head, okay? Just keep talking'.." he whispers, clenching his hand on top of yours that holds his shirt in a fist. Gently, he untangles the tense ligaments, circling random shapes with light motions as you relax your hand flatly onto his chest while rambling on about recent things that have occupied your mind.

"I.... thank you. That did help," you announce, lifting your head to meet his gaze. His eyes gleam down at you, lowering to your lips as he puckers. Laughing, you press a gentle kiss to his warm lips, your mouth curving upwards at the end as you feel him smile against you.

Relaxing back onto his chest, you let yourself drift into the peaceful aura that swarms you in tranquillity. "Hey sweetheart?" You hear him ask. Humming, you let your eyes remain shut while his hands explore your hair, tangling and combing through the soft strands. "I love you, but don't insult my girlfriend. She's my baby," he proclaims giddily, kissing the top of your head.

Smiling into his chest, you mumble into the fabric with flushed cheeks. "Shut uppppp," you remark, letting out a relaxed breath as you breathe in even more of his scent.

You feel his chest rumble from beneath you, his arms tugging you in the closer as he hugs you impossibly tighter.

"My baby."

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎