Part 1:"Yes or No"

~Minetta POV/perspective ♡~I walked into class and sat next to my bestie for short Blyz or by full name Blythe

I walked into class and sat next to my bestie for short Blyz or by full name Blythe. I looked her way and waved at her with a smile on my face. She waved back at me and also smiled. We always smiled when we saw each other because we would be excited to see each other, that's simply our friendship. We took each other as sister and twins when we match fits. Just as I was about to say something to Blyz the bell rang and the teacher, Ms Mayers walked in shortly after. "Morning class hope you're ready for a long day of work " she said. I knew that she was damn right cause it's Monday!!. I absolutely hate Mondays, their boring and long. " Any answers "she said kind of frustrated with the silence, that consisted of no answer to her comment. "Yes Miss", the class said quickly , yet in exhausted voices after another comment she made .

The whole class was very scared of Ms Mayers. That's why everyone answered quickly to her question. She was a very strict teacher. "No Mondays are boring and tiring " said a deep voice, loudly. I knew that voice it was Alexander Owen s the hottest guy at school.
"Mr Owens and Ms Monike immediately to my table after this lesson ends ", Ms Mayers said very strictly in an enraged tone. I immediately changed my expression to a confused and scared one. "Don't worry my baby your not in trouble " she said looking at me with a huge smile clearly stating that she was talking to me. She walked up to the board and explained an activity about Volume. "Minetta what is the formula of the volume for a rectangular prism.
"Miss it's Length × width ×height ", I said smiling . "Correct well done, she said sweetly smiling at me. "Class please do activity 10,3 and activity 10,4 on pages 190 and 191. Just after she said that the bell rang the lesson was over,"bye", Blyz whispered looking at me. We had different classes in the next lesson. "Bye " I whispered to her and smiled.
I and Xander, (his nickname ) walked to Ms Mayers's table .
"Ok I'm going to get straight to the point, Minetta can you please tutor Mr Owens?", she looked me with a serious expression and a serious tone. I couldn't say no to Ms Mayers!!. "Yes or No Minetta ",she asked me. "Yes Ms Mayers I'll tutor him." ,I answered her shortly after the question she asked me. "Mr Owens do you have any objections?",she asked him. "No",he said calmly. "OK then from today after school you will be tutoring him",she confirmed. We both nodded agreeing with her confirmation. "Well both of you can go to your next lesson now" ,she said. We both nodded our heads and walked out the door. ~After-school-tutoring Alexander Owens ~
"Hey Minetta which house mine or yours ", Xander asked me. I had a who 4 younger siblings and I was not ready for him to see that. "Yours ", I answered what he asked me. "Okay follow me then",he said shortly after I answered what he had asked me. He walked in front of me, I paced up due to our height difference. When he walks slowly, I walk fast to catch up. He noticed and walked slower. We got to his home about after 15 minutes by estimation. He opened the door with a key that was placed in the pocket of his black jeans, which is a regular piece in his fits."Why is there no one in the house ",I blurted out . "My parents are at work, my sister is also at work and the twins in still in kindergarten ",he answered. We walked upstairs to his bedroom and I decided to not ask any further for now."Ok, I'm gonna explain to you first then I'll give you an activity to do",I told him. He just nodded his head. "For today the topic is volume and Surface area, SA for short ",I said explaining the topic. "You only need to know two things for each of these topics, that is the measurements and the formula, so the measurements here is height is 4cm ,the length is 8cm and the width or breadth is 6cm.", I said explaining to him. "The formula for SA is L×w,w×h and L×h, in other words Length times width, width times height and length times height, then you multiply the answers by 2 and add them together". "The formula for volume is length times width times height. " Author's note: I have a fever but I will try to update the chapters from every Friday- Sunday. Hope yall enjoy reading this story. Plss voice your opinion and vote Plss and don't comment negativity. Love yall lots 💓 and please stay safe and healthy 💗.