chapter 2

Chapter Two

        Four years later Jaclyn, Jennifer and I are still friends we work together and live together. Buuut the only reason is because we are mercenaries.  We are hired by gangs or private clients who want their dirty jobs done.

      “Hey Analisa, we got a job from a gang who wants info on the Crepuscules gang.” cried Jaclyn. Laughing I commented “Wow you really need money to survive Jack-o-lantern.” While Jaclyn was screaming and we were fighting Jennifer came in saying “Hey you guys know that it’s a Mexican gang that is extremely hard to get in their club. So unless you are Mexican and have a pass code you can’t get in.” Offended Jaclyn glared over, “You think I can't disguise Ana and make her look Mexican. Can you figure out the password to the club that’s what I'm wondering about. Hmmmm.” They were screaming yelling and other stuff at them when finally I couldn’t take it. “So what's the job we have to do?!” Jennifer and Jaclyn both looking at me said “We infiltrate their headquarters and then take some info. That’s it.” Sighing I asked when do we have to finish. 

    “A month” I blasted in their ear. “Do you know how hard it is to get them to trust us?! It will take us a month to at least figure out their pass code then another five to let for them to let us in their headquarters! They expect us to do it in a month!” calming my voice but stilled pissed “They are crazy. They're one of the strongest gangs in the city. Who do they think they are?” Knowing how mad I can get they stepped back and whimpered, “They're the only one equal to them the Fang Sui Gang.” Wide eyed, “Shit we can't resist a request or else we're gonna get creamed and if we accept and we fail we also get creamed why didn’t you warn me.” Stepping down now they quivered, “It's because it was while you were gone and they wanted an answer now.” I was frustrated and said “We better get started before it's too late.”