Chase and Skye's Northern Light Flight

Libby's POV

It was a beautiful evening in Adventure City, and we were all enjoying ourselves.

Chase, Skye and their puppies were on the front of the Aircraft Carrier when they saw northern lights.

"Wow Northern lights, what are they doing here?" Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace said.

"It's a G4 solar storm, but we're lucky the power didn't go out." Cher said.

"Hey, Chase, want to go for a flight?" Skye asked.

"Sure." Chase said.

Cher gave Skye her crystal.

Skye then grabbed Chase paw, and they flew up towards the northern lights.

"Have fun, mommy and daddy." Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace said.

Chase and Skye flew across the northern lights all over the city. Skye even had her energy cape flapping in the northern lights.

"Aren't the northern lights cool tonight?" Chase asked.

"They sure are." Skye said.

Chase and Skye gave each-other a kiss and as they did, the northern lights waved and made a heart around them.

"I love you." Chase and Skye said together.

Chase and Skye then flew back to the Aircraft Carrier.

When they got back, Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace were asleep.

"Aw, the puppies sure are cute when they're asleep." Skye said.

Chase and Skye gave their sleeping puppies love and kisses.

Skye then gave Chase love and kisses too.