Hotel Room*

maybe play hotel by montell fish for this this one😩 (this ab to be a remake of me n a boy i met in new york)

also this is quite long i think..

warnings: Possessive hailee/Dom and top hailee/mommy kink/bottom (r)/ degrading/ i think that's it, lmk if there's moreee

summary: y/n is visiting new york with her family and a certain someone has their eyes SET on her.

Y/N POV:

I've just arrived at my hotel in Manhattan, New York. I came here as a getaway with my mom, dad and two sisters  from everything going wrong in my life back at home in England.

Unfortunately the room we booked only had three beds when we needed four. Which i fear is my own mistake since i booked the room which also means someone needs to have their own room. Since i'm the oldest, 21, i believe that someone is me.

*time skip*

We've all settled into our rooms now however i'm bored waiting for my family to get ready so i head over to their room. I knock on the door and i'm greeted by my mom, "I'm just gonna go on a walk so i'll be back in like 25 minutes, don't miss me too much." my mom giggles, "okay sweetheart just be safe and don't talk to strangers."

I'm now in the lift going down into the hotel lobby and as i'm walking out i nake eye contact with the most beautiful girl i've ever laid eyes on sitting at one of the couches with an older man and woman, which i assume are her parents, and another man who doesn't seem that much older next to her. She's absolutely stunning. #needthat. Anyway, i continue walking out the hotel and start my walking.

Hailee's pov:

I'm sat in the lobby of a hotel in New York reading a book with my mom, dad and brother all on their phones just waiting for our rooms to be ready for us to go into, however due to me and my brother both being grown adults, me being 27 and my brother Griffin being 30, we both get our own rooms.

I hear a ding from the elevator and out of random curiosity, i look up. Oh my gosh. I just made eye contact with one of the finest girls i've ever seen. Her style was everything. She was wearing a tight white sleeveless top, with grey camouflage cargo trousers.

(you're outfit)

(you're outfit)

I want her. I already want her.

I immediately placed a bookmark in my book at put in at the empty space on the couch next to me and said, "i'm going on a walk" and without listening to my parents refusals i walked right out of there and followed that girl.

Y/n pov:

As i'm walking down the street, i get to a crossing point and stand to wait for the walking man to turn green so i can cross. A few seconds of standing there, i feel a presence right behind me. Like their front is practically on my back.