final challenge

"LIGHTS ON"

The lights of the previously dark room lit up as the 5 finalists woke up from the shouting voice of what assumed to be computer but the finalists didn't recognize it enough until he spoke again.

"you finally made it, the last challenge, the final battle, your last chance to prove you worth, yeah i know that sentence was pretty stupid but i wanted it to be dramatic and fun for your last days here so here's your final challenge, this is a track race, the first 3 contestants that made it to the door first without being caught by the demons from hell wins the show"

The 5 contestants confused at this point turned to see eldritch creatures that don't even look like demons that they all see in media, panicking out of their minds the finalists get ready quickly to get away from these weird monsters of the deepest parts of the world.

"3... 2.... 1..... GO..."

Computer screamed as the final challenge begins, everyone began sprinting for their lives as whatever those creatures are chase them down like wolf packs, screaming and crying as they run away like deers.

Unfortunately Flashdrive was the first to get eaten alive, his shrieks of fear echoed out the room as he gets ripped to pieces.

"FUCK THIS, I'M NOT GOING TO BE LUNCH FOR THOSE FREAKS"
Road Sign shouted in fury as she ran faster than all the others.

Unlike the others who kept going because of the demons, Roads Sign's friendship with the previously eliminated Fart is what kept her determined to win.

"I'M NOT READY TO DIE"
Arch cried out in horror as their tears flow down their face.

"Their gonna get me, Their gonna get me, Their gonna get me, Their gonna get me, Their gonna get me"
Recycling Bin whispered in fear as he sprinted to the door.

"OH MY GOD"
Biscuit yelled out, one of the monsters ripped opened her face and ate her.

The last 3 were filled with fear and uncertainty, Road Sign running with sweat pouring down her face, Arch's soft sobs echoed through out the hallway as they reminisce on the friends that they lost and Recycling Bin stayed quiet to not pull attention on himself but then...

A door appeared, a wooden door.

"I SEE THE DOOR, WE'RE ALMOST OUT OF HERE"
Recycling Bin shouted as he ran full face into it, breaking the door in the process, the other 2 contestants Road Sign and Arch came after.

A sunny day appeared in front of the objects, a picture perfect sunny day.

The 3 objects looked to see the demons then shriek in agony as they turn into nothing including s'mores, they guess the soul snatcher was a little coward after all.

They turned back to see a white sheet of cloth in front of them.

Recycling Bin slowly walked towards the cloth to see what it is.

He took it off to see printer, a near dead body of him but its still him, he looked towards the 3 finalists and smiled happily as he spoke with a soft voice.

"You did it, you won the game, i'm so thankful that you did it, i just want to say that I'm sorry that i was so rude to you guys as you are some of the best people I've ever had in my life, you teach me a world that i only will see once in my lifetime,i love you all, if fact you deserve something that i crave so much for being trapped in this place, trapped in this body, F-r-E-3-D-0-"

Printer powers down and dies, the contestant then looks at each other, tears streaming down on all 3 of their faces, then...

"WHAT COST WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS TO HAPPEN, WHAT COST"
Arch wailed out as they got on their knees and cry out as loud as they possibly could in this moment.

Recycling Bin couldn't deal with the sadness anymore and sprinted towards Arch with open arms as they both sobbed out loud.

Road sign quickly came after them in shaking hands.

The three objects hugged each other out of their despite need of comfort.

"It's going to be okay you guys, i know its a hard time but i assure you that its going to be ok"
Recycling bin told Road Sign and Arch as he tried and failed to rationalize the idea that this is the end of the competition.

They all sobbed at the ones they have lost together.

The end...