004 # darling, darling, darling its no need to worry

ⁱ ʷᵃˢ, ⁱ ʷᵃˢ, ⁱ ʷᵃˢ, ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵃᵐᵉˢi'll keep your best interest ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃˢ ᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˡᵃᵐᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ

i'll keep your best interest
ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃˢ ᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˡᵃᵐᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ

## 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖫 𝖫𝖨𝖥𝖤
———𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒(𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌)!

𝖣𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖸 𝖮'𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖭𝖮𝖱 𝖠𝖭𝖣 Nicholas Chavez had been friends for years. In fact, the two had grown up together before Danny got into being a youtuber and moved all the way to Los Angeles where he met Celina Hawthorne. Celina had been passing through LA for someone who she barely knew's birthday party. Danny had been invited to the exact party and coincidentally met the Hawthorne girl before she had even released her first album.

The two were fast friends, they hit it off immediately. Celina would often describe him in interviews as 'one of the only people in LA who made her feel welcome'. And Danny would say that she was the 'most deserving person he'd ever met'. It was clear that the two held each other in such high regards, even though they didn't share any of the same friends.

Danny was friends with influencers and content creators, whereas Celina befriended only certain influencers and mostly spoke with actors and other celebrities. Their friendship was a shock to the general public, but it quickly became one of their favourites.

Celina would appear in his videos occasionally, and he would always have a space in her music videos.

"Danny!" She shouted into the phone, a grin stretching over her face, broader than the sky.

Danny grinned just as hard, "Celina!"

"When are you coming to New York?" She asked him, for he had told her just mere weeks ago that he would have space in his schedule soon so that he could visit his best friend.