ARRANGE MARRIAGE Part 5

Time skip to the
Jeon industries....
Around 5 PM

Jungkook burst into his office followed by his secretary..., as he collapsed on his chair with the heavy sigh... before giving a sharp look at his secretary,who give him a nervous look in return.... while maintaining his professionalism

Jungkook : Why didn't you tell me anything yesterday.. huh?? On what basis they can stop the work? (He growled in anger)

Secretary : sir i got know about this last night but it was late night so thought to inform you today....

Jungkook : just tell me the whole f*cking thing Clearly... (furious)

Secretary : Mr Lee tried to claim that land, saying we're claiming it illegally and he has the original papers of the land... showing everything possible to make everyone believe..
(he said making jungkook more furious at the name of Mr lee his biggest business rival)

Jungkook slammed his hand on the table hardly but soon a smirked placed on jungkook's face at thought of Mr Lee trying his best to make him down by false allegations but jungkook is a wise man.., he knows how to deal with it. He rose from his chair before making his way infront of the huge glass wall of his office as he gaze at the busy Seoul city...

Jungkook : Mr wang~~ I want you to get all the important things ready.. we're leaving to Busan tomorrow.. (he said with his cold serious voice, still staring at outside view)

Mr wang : but sir... I've been ordered by Mr jeon to Clear all your schedule from tomorrow... for one month.. (he said taking jungkook attention as he turned toward mr wang)

Jungkook : What!!.. for one month? (Raised his brows in disbelief) are you serious! why would he do that..?

Mr wang : don't know sir... he didn't told me any reason.... (he said making jungkook confuse)

he grabbed his mobile to call his father for explanation.. as he was about to press the call button but got interrupt by door opening sound, revealing his father, taking their attention....

Jungkook : dad! What is this?... why did you Clear my schedule? And also for a damn one month!!... atleast you should've asked me... but you didn't even bother to tell me.. (he asked all in one breath as soon as he noticed his father, making his father stunned as he chuckle looking at his son expression)

Mr Jeon : clam down jungkook.!! I will tell you everything but At least ask me for a seat.. (he said calmly as jungkook sigh before guiding his father toward the sofa as they took their seats)

Jungkook : mr wang please bring some snakes and coffee for him... (he ordered his secretary, who nodded before bowing down and leaving the office) Now tell me dad.. what's happening??

Mr Jeon : first you tell me... what happened?? Why are you looking pissed!! (He asked making jungkook sigh in frustration)

Jungkook : nothing much dad... it's just that lee is getting on my nerves... you know he tried to..... (jungkook explained all the matter to his father)

Mr Jeon : so why are you getting so much worried... don't you have all the legal documents and proofs??

Jungkook : yes dad I do have everything but it's one of our big project which worth billions... and I can't take a little bit of risk, so i decided to handle this matter by my self and was planning to visit busan tomorrow personally to look after the case.... (he said as Mr Jeon nodded in agreement meanwhile mr wang come inside the office with coffee and snacks for Mr Jeon)

Mr Jeon : that's right but you don't have to go there... namjoon will gonna handle this matter as tomorrow you're coming with me and mom to India.... (he said, as jungkook looked at him with disbelief)