ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍᴇ - ᴋᴀʏ x ᴊᴀʏ

Yes guys, this one is inspired by Body Party from Ciara. I can't pick if i want Jay having a 😽 with no 🍒 or just him as a boy fully. Ima use a spinner wheel hol up..

Ok so spinner wheel picked first option.

and also guys when one of them is intersex they have a little bit of..🎂

𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵

𝗝𝗮𝘆 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I was in the kitchen using my phone when all of a sudden i felt a pair of 2 strong arms around my waist. I smile knowing who it was, "Hey."

I look up only to be met with eyes of desire, Im just gonna pretend i never saw that. Kay leans down to kiss my lips and i gladly accept. The kiss had a bit of desire in it but overall it was one of soft comfort. He pulls away and rubs his hand gently up and down one side of my waist, he definitely wanted something.

"What do you want?" I ask, trying to not get shy.

"You know what I want." He turns me around and his big hands go down to my ass.

"You can't keep your hands off me." I say while putting my hands to his chest to push him away but damn he was strong.

"You know that's vice versa with us." Kay says and puts a hand around my neck.

We kiss again but I really didn't want to have sex again, nigga almost ruined me last night..(dw you're forgiven boo 😘 ) He went down to kiss my neck and i try to create distance. "No babe, I don't want this."

He pulls away with a small frown and eyes of pleading for more. I shook my head. He sighs, "Ok come on then."

He puts me over his shoulder and carries me upstairs while i laugh a bit. We make it to the room and he gives my ass a pat then lies me down on the bed. I sit up and scoot over to the edge of the bed. He takes his shirt off and closes the door then gets on the bed, lying on his back. I crawl on top of him and we kiss for 3 seconds then I lay my head on chest and his arms wrap around me. And we quickly drift to Slumberland.

ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍᴇ
KAY + JAY
💍