Chapter 2

-2 weeks after the fight between The Shield-
Seth P.O.V

I'm so glad Finn is here,last week on Wednesday he made his debut. Finns did amazing with his wrestling and promo. I couldn't be more proud, I'm actually the one who's trained him that's how I know him.On a separate note what's wrong with Dean he's not traveling with Roman and I anymore. Even backstage he doesn't have the same locker room as the shield anymore. It's been to 2 weeks Dean been acting strange. And Roman and I aren't the same without him. Everyone noticed Dean change. He was a whole different person.

To be honest when Roman said Deans the reason why we're losing he was right after that night it's always Dean wether it's by taping out or not kicking out. He says his mind not in the right place right now but what does that mean?

Dean P.O.V

'I have to tell him'; my mind keeps telling me. No I can't not gonna lie but I'm scared. The once bad boy everyone knew became so shy due to one guy. Seth, he was that one guy. He changed me. No I have to stop denying my feelings for him. But I have
tell someone. Gash *i look around in my locker room* I'm so alone. I walked out of my OWN locker room and walked around a bit.

I saw Seth and smiled i took to 2 steps ahead and guess who I saw with him it's that guy, Finn. Lucky they didn't see me. Seth looked happy laughing with him. Like how he was with me before I started having feelings for him. Finn then got close to Seth wrapping his arms around Seth waist. And Seth blush pushing his body on Finn a little. They both lean in and that was it they kissed. It was passionate too. I ran but into my locker room without them noticing with tears down my cheeks. I said this before and I said it again and I'm saying it again "Finn is going down"

I clean myself up cause next the shield got a match against Randy Orton, John Cena, and Daniel Bryan.

During the match I refuse to tag in that made everyone confused into why. Daniel took out Seth so he was on the floor in pain. The two a legal man was Roman and John, Roman superman punch him and was now getting ready to spear him as I tag in. Making him get out of the ring as John now tag in the viper, Randy Orton. He gave me the RKO. It was outta nowhere. Roman at the time was checking on Seth so didn't know that Randy pined me and pick up the win. Randy, Dainel, and John ran backstage cause they don't want anything to do with us anymore. I slowly stood up and walked away leaving Seth and Roman. I went a different way from them and walked back to my locker room. I stood in front of my mirror, smirked and said to myself "I'm so proud of me." Before I got everything ready and went back on the road.

*A month later*

A month later and guess who still has feelings for Seth. They grown more than ever. Trust me I actually would tell him but sadly he dating Finn, they always walk around holding hands. I'm on the edge of attacking Finn. The shield wasn't doing great just fights and fights.

One night it was raw and I was about to get something to eat but I was pulled into a room no other than Finn. What the hell did he want?

"I need you to back off Rollins. He's mine. Yeah, I see the way you look at him" Finn said and I have to admit he had a lot of confidence to say that to the bad, Dean Ambrose.

"Your scared I'm going to take him away from you. Aren't you? Well you don't even like him, your just losing him, all you wanna do is sleep with him." I said in a shrill way

"I'm sorry do you know me. Obviously you don't, so don't say things you don't even know what your talking about. What a loser you are. Seth or nobody will ever like you. Your a lunatic and who would want to be like that." Finn said proudly

Remember how I said I was on the edge of attacking him well I'm out that edge. I slapped making him move I then knock him down of the floor and kicked him until I started punching him. Still after all that he still has fighting in him, he was a fighter. I still punch him until the door open and it was... Seth...
To Be Continued-