Bow crossed Lovers- Part 2 (final) (smut)

He slams the door hard.
" you dare say no to me in front of everybody!" he gets closer to you. " no one says no to me, I always get what I want."
" not today" you say. You turn

to walk out the door. He pushes you to the wall with his magic, then pinned you against the wall by wrists.

" don't rile me up, darling" he whispers. He then bites your ear. he kisses your neck and trails down to your shoulder. You look him in the eyes. You can feel his hard member poking against you. You grab his member confidently through his pants. You start to rub it looking into his eyes. He grabs your wrist.
" you like playing with fire don't you?" you smirk. He picks you up effortlessly and throws you onto the bed.

You look up in surprise. He's freakishly strong. He towers over you taking off his tunic. He has slight abs, the perfect body ratio you always dreamed of. You see his prominent V line which makes you feel more aroused by the minute. He smirked," enjoying the view?" I nod. He chuckles and grabs your hand, running along his chest, all the way down to his V line. His skin was so smooth and soft, you breathe heavily. He has a smug look on his face. You knew he was a very arrogant person. You had a pretty good idea of what he was thinking. He then pinned your arm arms above your head, licking your nipple as he looks up at you. Your nipples get hard as he sends a good shiver down your spine. He tracks from your neck down your stomach to your now bare sex. You're surprised it's like your clothes disappeared in an instant.

Peter looks you in the eye as he brings his member out .
" I wanna play a game with you."
I raise an eye eyebrow intrigued by his request
" whoever makes the other cum first wins"
Your eyes glimmer with excitement .
" what does the winner get?" you ask.
" whatever they want, whoever wins gets to ask the other for any favor."
You think for a second, you're worried since you're down bad for pan. He could probably make me cum in an instant.
" OK deal" you say.
" no that's what I like to hear."
He goes down and rubs his hard memory against your slit. He does that for a little. You look up at him.
" Peter... Don't tease me..." you beg.
" beg me" he deviously looks at you.
" Peter, please..."
" Not good enough" he slightly puts it in.
" put your amazing cock inside me!" you look away, embarrassed.
" is that good enough?" You mumble looking away.
" yes darling."
You mean as he thrust it in completely. This felt so good due to the teasing. You bite your lip to silence yourself.
" don't hide how good it feels, darling"
He kisses your neck and starts to leave hickeys. He starts to kiss the side of your jaw.
" I love you, darling" he whispers in your ear.
He starts to thrust faster as he goes to rub your clit."
"OMG PETER!" you moan out. You attempt to close your legs. You can't lose to Peter... You don't know what he'll make you do.

He smokes and keeps his hands on your thighs to keep them open. He then pins one arm above your head and interlock his fingers with yours. The other one is still rubbing your clit. You can feel yourself about to cum. But you can also see Peter's about to give out to. You're moaning and obvious enjoyment drives him crazy. You try to hold out, but you just can't Peter is too good. You cum and right after Peter does too.

" I'll admit that was amazing" Peter says.
" but you still lost."
You lay there heavily breathing covered in peter's cum. You felt amazing, but you were worried since you don't know what Peter will ask you for.
" OK Peter... You win, claim your prize."

He smirks obviously happy with himself. " Number one you have to try knife play with me number two. The rule is we have sex whenever I want."
I look up at," hey isn't that two?!"
"No, I just added a rule to my request"
" whatever" you roll your eyes. You sit on the bed and think. Well, that wasn't too bad but I wonder what kind of knife play... You shiver a little as you think about it.
" you coming, darling it's already dinner time" he chuckles. you walk with him to dinner, leaving his hut.