Ch. 4-Not Quite Famous

Chris said "Last time on Total Drama Island... The Killer Bass finally dodged their pathetic losing streak against The Screaming Gophers. There were bruises, tears, risky moves, and dangerous alliances. And in the end, it was Noah the know-it-all who didn't see it coming. This week, another challenge will send one more camper on a cruise to Loserville. Population: Four. Who will sink? And who will stay afloat? Find out right now on Total. Drama. Island!"

~Theme intro~

At Chris' cottage, Chris is getting ready for the day until he hears a knock at the door. Chris went to the door and answered it, he said "Oh, hey Chef. Come on, in". Hatchet came in and they went to Chris' office, Chris sat down in his chair and asked with a smile "Did you get the information on Lynn?" Hatchet handed my file to Chris and said "Here's her file, Chris. Why do you need her file?" Chris took the file and looking at it, he said to Hatchet "I needed to know about her fears and her favorite songs to sing", then all of the sudden he found the perfect song for her to sing and he looked up and said "Chef, I have a plan for her. But I needed your help" and Hatchet smiled at Chris and said "Man, I'm all ears. What's your plan?" Chris said to him "We're going to make Lynn sing a duet after the challenge!" Hatchet said "That's a good plan, Chris. Who's going to sing along with her?" Chris looked at him and said "Oh, Chef. I'm going to sing along with her, but with a twist!"

At the Screaming Gophers cabin, Lindsey said "Okay. This is so beyond bad. I'm out of fake tanner already!" Gwen sitting up from her bed and said to Lindsey with sarcastically "Whoa, that's tragic, Lindsey", Lindsey said "Now I have to actually, like, suntan. In the sun! Do you realize how shriveled and wrinkly that can make your skin? Oh, you totally do", then they heard the alarm song and I was on the loudspeaker "All right, campers! Enough beauty sleep! Time to show us what you're made of!" We're at the amphitheater and Lindsey said "Are we gonna see a musical? I love musicals. Especially the ones with singing and dancing. Heh", Trent saw Gwen and said "Gwen! Save you a seat" and then Gwen said to Trent "Thanks". Cody sat down on the bench and fell backwards and said "W-W-Whoa! Uh, heh", Chris is behind the curtain and looking at Hatchet and asked "Did you get the costume?" Hatchet showed it to Chris and said "I got the costume for you, man", Chris grabbed it and said "Perfect". Chris walked up to me and standing there, said to them "Welcome to our brand new deluxe state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater! Okay, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite. A talent contest!"

Owen shouted "Yes! Awesome!" I said "Each team has eight hours to pick their three most talented campers. These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle. Anything goes, as long as it's legal" and then Duncan snapped his fingers. Chris continued "You'll be judged by our resident talent scout, former DJ, VJ, and rap legend, Grand Master Chef, who will show his approval via the Chef-o-Meter. The team that loses will send one camper home tonight. Good luck" but before they left Chris also said "Oh and one more thing, after the challenge Lynn here is going to sing us a song" and I looked at him and said "Say what, now?" Chris looked at me and said "And it's going to be a duet", then I said "Again, say what now?!" At the screaming Gophers cabin, Heather blew a whistle and said to her team "Okay. I'm the team captain, so here's how it's going to work" and Gwen looked at her and asked "Wait. Who said you were the team captain?" Lindsey said "She did, just now", then Heather gave Gwen a smirk and said "Lindsay, Beth, and I took a vote and I won" and Gwen said to Heather "Threatening them to vote for you isn't exactly democratic". Trent went up to Gwen and handed her a muffin. he said "Hey. Snagged you an extra muffin"and Heather said "Trent. You're cool with me leading this project, aren't you?"

Trent shrugged his shoulders and "Right on, go for it", Heather said "Good. Beth, Lindsay, and I will be the judges" and Gwen sighed and said "Whatever". Trent asked Gwen "Are you gonna audition?" Gwen said "Doubtful. You should be in this though. I heard you the other night by the dock. You're really good", then Owen begins burping "A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Zed!" Cody, Trent and Justin said it at the same time "Yeah, man!" Owen shouted "Yes!" Trent said to Owen "That was excellent, man" and Heather scoffs and said to Owen "Well, you're not going to do that in the contest, that's disgusting" but then Trent looked at her and said "You know how hard it is to burp the entire alphabet in one go?" Owen said "I can also toot Beethoven's 5th!" Beth and Lindsey said it at the same time "No, no, no! No, Owen...", Heather looked at Gwen and noticed that Gwen was about to leave, then she asked "Where are you going?" Gwen rolled her eyes and said "Anywhere that's not here".