Welcome To NYC.

I have decided who the roles go to and they will go tooooooooo ;

*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*

Aaliyah Next Door Neighbour - Reppin_RGOKY

Diggy's Girlfriend - IBeezMink

So I hope you enjoy the story with these characters! The story isn't really in it full flow yet but you know how it goes guys.  Anyways enough of me...ENJOY.

Btw the guys in the picture below...You see the one on the left? Yeah that's Chris. You'll find out who he is when you read this ;)

------

It took us a while to reach The Bronx but when we finally got there it getting kind of dark.

“This is home for the next three weeks” My mum told me as we carried our suitcases out of the car.

I looked around my surroundings.  I saw black boys with du-rags on who looked as if they couldn’t afford a simple belt, they gambled on street corners as they whistled at females who walked past. I saw girls walking around with next to nothing on and weave so long, it touched their ass cracks. The block I was standing smelt raw. Like weed and sex.  The cars that passed us have rims that shone brightly in summer sun, which was soon to be setting in a few minutes, and hood music that blazed from their stolen hi-fi systems. A few abandoned buildings and houses just topped it off for me.

“Damn...Aunty Faith’s house looks so outta place…”  I looked at aunty’s house and no way did it look like it belonged in this hood. It looked FRESH. She has her own little driveway and her house was huge. It was modern with all the latest tech.

I’m thinking how the hell hasn’t she got robbed yet? I chuckled and continued to take my suitcases out the car.

Welcome to the hood? I know that’s right.

I dragged my suitcase into the house and dropped it on the marble floors which made an echo throughout the house.

“AALIYAH, BEFORE YOU UNPACK YOUR STUFF, GO AND PICK UP MY JACKET IN THE CAR!” My mum shouted from God knows where.

I groaned. I was reluctant to leave the house right now cause the sweet smell of home cooking had drifted up my nose from the kitchen and my stomach was beyond hungry. That aeroplane food was not doing it for me, trying to serve me uncooked salmon...Do I have prick written across my forehead? Some any fuckeries you know, and then they had the cheek to try and tell me that ‘it wasn’t uncooked, it was cooked by a Five Star Michelin Chef ‘when I could clearly see you warmed it up in your $10 microwave.

Anyways I proceeded back to the car when I noticed a girl screaming at her boyfriend (possibly) next door? She was standing at her front door yelling at him while he yelled back.

“I swear Chris, your so…argh! I can’t stand being in the same house as you!”

“Then why don’t you move the fuck out then?!”

“You’re older than me, nigga. You should move!”

I soon began to realise that they were brother and sister; it was funny watching them argue. Entertainment and I’ve only been here 10 mins.

“Ugh, just get out my way!” She pushed him to the side and walked towards my direction. I wiped the smile off my face and went back to what I was supposed to be doing which was going to the car.

She caught sight of me and froze.

“Please, tell me you didn’t see all of that.” She asked me