000┊CHAPTER

➶000˚ DECEPTION IN LOVE

╰┈➤ DEFINITION

◈Deception in Love refers to misleading or lying to a partner in a romantic relationship, often involving dishonesty about feelings, intentions, or fidelity.◈

╰┈➤ DISCLAIMER:

This story contains themes of betrayal, revenge, and emotional conflict that may be intense or unsettling for some readers.

The characters' actions are driven by heightened emotions and do not endorse harmful behavior. The narrative explores complex human emotions for dramatic purposes only. Reader discretion is advised.

Author's Copyright

© LILITHKIM | 2024

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons or events is coincidental. Trademarks mentioned are used without permission.

This book is intended for mature audiences only and contains explicit scenes and language that may be offensive to some.

It is strictly for readers over 18, with all sexually active characters being 18 years or older and all acts being completely consensual.

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈

%|PREFACE|%

Lisa, overwhelmed by betrayal, faces Jungkook with cold determination. Fueled by rage and heartbreak, she declares her intent for revenge, vowing to make Jungkook suffer for his betrayal.

As she stands beside Taehyung, she coldly announces her plan to retaliate by involving his brother, Taehyung, in her revenge.

Driven by pain and a desire to reclaim power, Lisa embraces her dark decision, setting the stage for a twisted conflict between love, betrayal, and revenge.

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈

%|CAST|%

TAEHYUNG KIM

Age: 30

Appearance: powerful, handsome, gentlemanly, hot, and perfect.

Personality: disciplined, organized, adheres to strict rules, yet compassionate.

Marital Status: Married to Chaeyoung Kim.

Professional Title: Multi-Sector/Diversified CEO/Owner.

Expertise: hospitality, venture capitalism, manufacturing.

Strengths: strategic vision, strong leadership, operational excellence.

Relation: Older brother of Jungkook.

LISA MANOBAN

Age: 24