Chapter 5 ~ Welcome to Ranveer Raj Singhania's personal hell.

ANANYA POV'S

Ananya- Yes me *looking down*

His mother: son I explain everything umm Isha run away from the marriage Ranveer so save our reputation I tell her to marry you and she agree and now you want to accept the marriage ok son now go and Ananya you also go ok.

ANANYA POV'S

Ananya- Ok mumma *Holds her heavy lengha and goes upstairs to his room*

RANVEER POV'S

Ranveer- *Left from there*

ANANYA POV'S

Ananya- *reach his room and opens door and sees inside and shock* Wtf why this all *The room was decorated for suhagraat [ First night ].

Like this....

ANANYA POV'S

ANANYA POV'S

Ananya- no not now not ever what should I do shit yes I go from here and pretend I don't see anything *close door and left from there*

RANVEER POV'S

Ranveer: *opens door and sees the decoration and shock and goes inside and looks around and not see her and sighs* shit wtf is this all I hate this all things now *angry and start cleaning and removing the decoration and after cleaning the decoration he looks around the room and sits on bed* yes now all done and clean and where is she mom said her to come here.

*ON OTHER SIDE*

ANANYA POV'S

Ananya- *sitting on another room and thinking about her changed life and tears falling from eyes* why you did this to me Krishna ji why I was enjoying my life peacefully but now not *crying silently*

Ananya- *After some hours Ananya stopped crying and stands up and takes a deep breath and wipes tears and makes courage to go to his room and walking to his room and opens door*

RANVEER POV'S

Ranveer- *Looks up and sees her and smirks and stands up and walking towards her*

ANANYA POV'S

Ananya- *looks around the room and sees no decoration and sighs in relief but looks up and sees him walking towards her and gulps and looks down*

RANVEER POV'S

Ranveer- " Welcome to ranveer raj Singhania's personal hell, Mrs Ananya raj Singhania. *Stops infront of her and looks down at her and smirking*

ANANYA POV'S

Ananya- *hears the words and controlling tears and looks up at him and no words coming out*

RANVEER POV'S

Ranveer- What happen Ananya cat got your tongue huh say something *walks closer to her and pins her to wall*

ANANYA POV'S

Ananya- *shock* I-I *can't speak*

RANVEER POV'S

Ranveer- Wth say something Mrs Ananya *bends down to her and so close to her face* You know I hate you so much and I don't accept this fucking marriage so don't delusion that I will love you and take care of you, you are nothing to me nothing, I will never accept you as my wife never understand *Shouts loudly*

ANANYA POV'S

Ananya- *Flinch hardly and tears falling from eyes*

RANVEER POV'S

Ranveer- Don't cry infront of me understand and don't fake cry I know why you accept to marry me because I'm so rich you want money because you marry me you are such a gold digger.

ANANYA POV'S

Ananya- *Crying hardly* I-Im not a gold digger I accept to marry you becaus-

RANVEER POV'S

Ranveer- Shut up understand just shut up and stop your crocodiles tears and don't give me excuses and You will not sleep with me. you will sleep on couch everyday understand I don't care about your comfort and your pain or anything I hate seeing your fucking face so just go and sleep and your clothes are on changing room. *Left from there*

ANANYA POV'S

Ananya- *Runs in changing room and crying hardly but takes a deep breath and take out a night dress and change her Indian bridal dress into comfortable clothes and sighs in relief* Ahh it's so comfortable I Love this comfortable clothes *she comes back in room and lay down on couch and close eyes and she is comfortable because of small height but not fully and drift into sleep because of today tiredness*

*At midnight*

RANVEER POV'S

Ranveer- *comes back in room and sees her sleeping on couch and smiles and goes to her and kneel down beside her and brush away a strand of her hair* I'm so sorry sugar plum I shouted at you I'm sorry for making you cry. *Wipes dry tears with his fingers*

Ranveer- *Staring at her sleeping form and whispers in her ears*

"Aap ka hamare Jeevan mein swagat Hai meri jaan, aab aap aagyi ho toh hum aap ko khud se dur nahi jaane Denge."

~" YOU ARE CAGED WITH ME FOREVER"

Translate- " You are welcome in our life, my love, now that you have come, I will not let you go away from me"

~"He vowed looking at her and smirk"~

~ To be continued ~

It's my first wattapad story so ignore the mistakes my lovely readers and I will upload next part soon and please like and comment and tell me how it was and I love so much when you all comment thank you so much everyone for this much love and support 😭. love you all see you soon 😊 ❤.

Insta id~ author_beauty_of_words