Us, Forever (Kiyoomi Sakusa)

Warning: Cheating, neglect, irresponsible drinking, toxic relationship, self-doubt, gaslighting, guilt, mentions of divorce, baby trapping, strong language, dub-con, unplanned pregnancy, smut warning.

You never understand why he accepted this marriage even though he's always blunt with his words. You didn't know him well and he definitely didn't know about you at all.

Sakura Kiyoomi, a professional volleyball player that plays in division one. He's your husband. You don't do that kind of sport so you don't know the rules well. Aside from that, you don't know him.

He's handsome and charming indeed, but he's scary and cold. He will tell everything he doesn't like explicitly. You were scared of him the first time you met him.

He simply scanned you from top to bottom. He's like a predator and of course, taller than you. Way too tall. He's 190+ cm while you are stuck at 155cm.

How can someone become so tall?

You barely reach his chest.

Nevertheless, he agreed to marry you after so many hints of hesitation were shown. You're glad that everything is over but it's just the beginning.

He rarely talks to you and he's not always at home either— your shared apartment that he bought just for you. He rarely talks but often texts about what he expects from you.

House as clean as it could be, meals, he didn't come back home or anything.

You're lucky since you noticed he dislikes getting too close with people. Hence, you know he will never cheat on you.

Though, you hope for a little romance. Three months of marriage and he never touches you. Yeah, just one shared kiss during the wedding ceremony and he hugs your waist like twice.

That's it.

You crave for more, but he is rarely even there for you to talk. Hell, it's embarrassing. Not that you know him well.

You did a little research about him and yup nothing much came out. Hence, you tried talking to his sister about what he likes.

"Kiyo? Mmm, how about you just talk to him? I know he's a little distant and blunt but he's kind, I swear." She tries to be supportive but she doesn't know what you feel.

You wanted someone that would be there for you.

Yes, Kiyoomi did say he's going to be busy for the season but still it's not going to hurt if he texted a little bit right?

*

His cousin, Motoya Komori, suggested you come with him to watch Kiyoomi's match. You told Komori you didn't know about volleyball, but he said he could teach you a thing or two.

You supposed that your husband should do that but he didn't.

"Look! Kiyo spike! His spin is nasty." You don't understand what spin he's talking about but must be about the ball. Is it that different? You can't tell but after Motoya's explanation you could see a little bit.

His team won, and you clap.

There are autograph signs or whatever is called held, and Komori told you to go and talk to your husband. You wanted to do that, but somehow he looked at you like you're his usual fan and signed the paper.

He didn't say anything even after you congratulated him. Hell, he's as silent as dead. You move to the other player, smile and get their autograph.

"Hey, thanks for coming and watching! Do you want me to dedicate my autograph to someone?" A taller man than Kiyoomi. He wore jersey number #9. You smile at him.