July 21, 10:50 PM

Heyy, sorry for publishing this chapter a little later. Like I said before, ı've a lot to do becouse of my exams🥲. Enjoy reading <3.

July 21, 10:50 PM

"Are you ready?""Yes

"Are you ready?"
"Yes."
"Alright, be careful."
Aurora nudged the driver with her gun, signaling him to drive towards the port. While she kept her gun trained on him, she listened to Nicholas's instructions through her earring. She was ready to shoot if the driver made any wrong moves. The driver kept driving until they reached the security checkpoint at the port entrance. The officer asked, "Your ID?" The driver removed the ring from his finger and handed it to the officer. After scanning the ring, the officer returned it and briefly studied the information on his screen. He gave the driver a suspicious look but refrained from opening the gate. Aurora's sense of something being wrong intensified. To ensure the driver wouldn't try anything, she pressed her gun firmly against his back.
"I hope you won't mind if we check the inside of the vehicle as well?" Damn, this wasn't supposed to happen! Aurora did her best to remain calm. Nicholas, too, sensed that things weren't going in their favor. "Aurora, stay calm. Stall the officer, don't let him enter the vehicle. I'll take care of it." Forcing herself to stay composed, Aurora glanced at the driver and gave him a slight shake of her head. The driver got the message and tried to delay the officer. "Hey, man, is that really necessary? You saw my ID. I also have all the required documents." Just as the officer opened his mouth to respond, a sharp whistle sounded from a distance, followed by a small explosion in the sky, revealing a glowing blue wolf symbol. The officer cursed. "F*ck! How did the Ministry of Defense find out? Move along, quickly!" He immediately opened the gate, and the driver drove through. Aurora felt a heavy weight lift from her shoulders. The fake alarm had worked. As the driver approached the ship, Aurora quietly prepared to eliminate him. She waited until they reached the ship and, as soon as the vehicle stopped, she fired her Tvaris gun. The creature launched itself from the gun, instantly clinging to the driver's waist and rapidly expanding to engulf him. Before the man could even move a muscle, the Tvaris had fully cocooned him. As soon as the cocoon formed, Aurora burned its exterior to ensure it wouldn't engulf her too. Once the Tvaris died, the cocoon turned rigid, resembling tree bark.

 Once the Tvaris died, the cocoon turned rigid, resembling tree bark