Chapter 3. Apologies.

Copia was now walking in the garden, trying to calm himself down after all that. His mind was racing with so many things- 'Will his ghouls sound that bad on his first ritual?' 'Do his ghouls hate him now?' 'Is he gonna be seen as a disappointment?' 'Are his ghouls feelings hurt?' 'Will he be humiliated on stage for his first ever ritual?'

He sighed before seeing his favorite rose bush. He smiled softly and gently caressed the delicate petals. Before his boot dumped into something. Causing a small 'clink' to be heard. He gasped a little and looked down. He was surprised to see four tambourines at the base of the bush- he rose a brow and slowly leaned down and carefully picked each one up. He looked at the bottom of them to see his Ghoulehs names on the handles. Cumulus, Cirrus, Aurora, and Swiss. "How did these get here....?" He mumbled as he tried to think up a logical reason for this. But nothing came to mind. He sighed as he stared at the tambourines for a while before suddenly, a smile came to his face as an idea came to mind. He gently put down two of the four tambourines before grinning and playing with the two singular tambourines in his hands. He shook them around a bit and even began to dance as he played with them. Even if he sounded terrible- He was having fun with no worried. And that's all that mattered right now.

A couple sisters of sin saw Copia dancing. They smiled softly and watched. It was kinda cute honestly- and the morning sun made Copia look absolutely gorgeous. No matter how bad he sounded-

Eventually Copia did get tired and stop dancing- He huffed and wheezed a bit as he tried to catch his breath after all that.

The Sisters of sin playfully clapped for him. Making him a bit bashful realizing they had been watching him that whole time- He chuckled softly before he picked up all the tambourines again. His mind wondered back to his ghouls. He frowned a bit. Perhaps he could get them something to properly apologize to them. Though he couldn't do too much, it was right before tour, so they couldn't get too distracted. He eventually got the idea to book them fancy hotels for the tour! Well, a couple fancy hotels for the tour- If he tried to book a fancy hotel for every time they needed one, that would get a bit too expensive. So at least a couple fancy hotels for his Ghoulehs should work!

He smiled proudly after he booked five fancy hotels for them. Hopefully that was enough do there would be no hard feelings......hopefully. Now the question of whether to surprise them with it, or just tell them......Eh. He was just gonna tell them. Plus, he needed them to know this was his way of apologizing after all! He didn't want them to assume he was still mad at them- He nodded proudly to himself and began to walk back to the practice room. Letting the tambourines make gentle clinking sounds as they rested on his upper arm.

(Sorry this one's short! I'll make sure the next one isn't!

526 words!)