TRIP PART 2

"Warning smut" 

At the hotel 

"Ugh finally we left"I said taking my heels off

"Tell me about it"he said while taking his shoes 

After we both changed into our pj's I couldn't help but look at him how is long muscled hands and his legs while he's manspreading his legs leaving enough room in between for me to kneel down and-

Woah-where the fuck did that come from.

I blush and look down at my phone which had now turned off. I've accepted the fact that I may have..some tiny feelings for my boss. And over time l've stopped shaming myself after checking him out.

But right now, l'm embarrassed I let my thoughts go that far, but he noticed that I checked him out 

"Ellie come sit I want to talk to you"he said and I sat down next to him

"One night" He says and I look at him confused.

"I want you, you want me. So one night. To get each other out of our systems" Mason  says, and I don't even take time to think logically about this before I find myself nodding my head.

"One night" I repeat.

Mason smiles gently at me before his lips are on mine.

Smut

He lets his hands roam around my body, and I groan simply from the feeling of his hands on my body as I let my mind shut off.

No more worrying about what this means. No more caring that I'm his assistant and he's my boss.

Right now, it's just us in the hotel room. Just two people who need each other.

His hand cups my breast, giving it a light squeeze that has me groaning against his lips yet again.

Surprising both him and myself, I suddenly flip us around, so he's pressed against the couch

His lips form a lazy grin as he stares down at me, eyebrows raised and looking all too curious.

I let out a breath, liking the way he watches me.

Smiling gently, I keep my hands planted on his chest as I lean up and press my lips back to his.

His hands go to my waist, his grip tightening as he tries to pull me closer to him.

I keep space between us as I slowly trail my hands down his chest to his stomach, and eventually to the front of his pants.

Trying not to overthink it too much, I place a hand on the bulge in his black slacks and tighten my grip slowly. Feeling him tense, I start to move my hand, stroking his gently, finally earning a groan from him.

He breaks the kiss by leaning his head back against the couch, and I watch his reaction closely.

His eyes are closed, his eyebrows furrowed and his teeth are sunk into his bottom lip. The look of pleasure on his face has me growing wet in seconds, as well as giving me a confidence boost.

I speed up my movement as I start to kiss his neck, just like he did to me a few short minutes ago.

I brush my lips against his neck, feeling him shiver when I brush over a certain part of his skin.

I smile a bit at his reaction, before placing a single kiss on that spot on his

I think back to what he did. Kiss, suck, bite and do exactly that.

Suddenly, his hand grabs my wrist, stopping my movements while his other hand wraps around my throat gently, and he pulls me away from his neck.

I look him in the eyes and see them filled with lust as he looks back at me, his chest rising up and down making me to smile.