Chapter 1 /the start.\

The sun was rising slowly as the sun light start get inside a bedroom, laying on the bed was a black haired boy on his underwear, his mom enter the bedroom and turn on the light and shoot.

Mom: "MALEK!!! GET YOUR ASS UP NOW!!!"

Malek: "five minutes more..."

Mom: "I will tell your dad."

Malek: "naaaaah!"

He wake up fast and start get ready to school, he take a shower and brush his teeths then take a breakfast and walk out to the school, he meet his girlfriend who was waiting for him on front of school.

(I know I know, shut up.)

Malek: "sup Kuroka!"

Kuroka: "hey~"

They walk side by side and enter the high school, its was busy with students who do different activities, chatting, playing with phone...ect.

Kuroka turn to Malek ask curiously.

Kuroka: "you look tired."

Malek: "I know *yawn* I stay up with bro playing COD black ops."

Kuroka: "hmhf! And you didint replies my texts!?"

Malek: "bro come first."

She pout as the bill ring and the spear after a goodbye kiss and walk to their classrooms.  (Every boy dream.)

Malek enter the classroom and see his friend Fares sitting on the back of the classroom, as Fares stand up open his arms.

Malek: "sup dicks sucker!!!"

Fares: "sup kids toucher!!!"

The dap do a loud voice noise on the classroom as they sit on their places next to each other as the teacher enter the class.

The class continue as the two boys dont give a fuck about what going on.

Malek: "God, this is boring..."

Fares: "yeah man, it's the damn math teacher!! I hate math!"

Malek: "i wish somthing crazy will happen..."

And then, a loud scream can hear from outside.

The classroom freak out as the teacher stand on front of class.

Math teacher: "hey hey calm down-"

As then, the door break open and a man with cloudy face and dark skin enter and jump at the teacher and bite hard her neck, the classroom back off in horror as the teacher get eated by a zombie.

Malek and Fares watch the scary science on front of them.

Fares: "let the 'X' help you now."

Malek: "bitch...."

The class start running out from the classroom in horror and our two main characters with them.

Malek: "wait look!"

The two stop their track look from the school window that show the whole city, they see fire smoke and plane falling at the city and a lot of scream and peopel running.

Malek: "best..."

Fares: "day..."

Malek & Fares: "ever!!!"

_________________________________________

I know the chapter is so short, but this is just like a simple start, the nex one will be longer and more dramatic and funny and scary, so be ready!

See ya :)