part 1- Dannys life

Danny Devito was a 16 year old girl, despite her school being a bit small everyone knew everyone. But that didn't stop anyone from being popular, especially when they are more popular than Danny. Danny was a super shy introverted girl who loved reading books, she would never go to party's, just an average introverted girl in general. She didn't really like anyone, but she did have her eyes open for this guy, he was in her science class...Kevin Heart.. "beep..beep..bep" Danny opened her eyes and read 6:30AM on her clock, she knew it was time to get up but she wasn't ready to talk to Kevin. The night before she had her friend, Ice spice over at her house. They were having a normal conversation but it quickly switched when Ice spice made a bet with Danny, that if she didn't want to text Kevin her feelings that night then she would have to talk to him in science the next day. Obviously Danny chose to talk to him in science. Later that day when Danny is at school she goes up to Kevin and before she even says anything she takes a deep breath.. "hey, Kevin...you look a little taller today #stillgrowing" she said to him not realizing that could scar him for life. Kevin's heart was so hurt, after that day he didn't show up to school for months..