Chapter 1

"Mom do I have to wear a dress, it's a diner not a fancy ball", I ask my mom. "Fine but not jeans and a t shirt, she replies back to me. So I put on a yellow nit short sleeved shirt with a floral scarf to go with it and some jean shorts with rhinestones on the edges with my white fashion belt. I decide to curl my long Carmel colored hair and put on a headband to go to dinner at this diner by our hotel in Florida. I'm heart with my parents, older sister Marie and my younger brother Tommy and my younger sister, Maia who are twins. We all load into the car to go to the diner, it's not that long of a drive before we arrive. We walk inside and mom points out that it's a family owned reasturaunt. We wait to be seated at a big enough. It takes about 10 minutes for us to be seated at our table. The girl who I'm assuming is the mom calls her daughter over to get our food. The girl says "Hi,my name is Melanie and I will be your server today,what would you like to drink and eat"? "I will just have a hamburger with fries oh and some water", I say. Then everybody else orders too. The food was really good. "Hey, I'm Melanie, and I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with my ,friend and I tomorrow at the water park"?,she asks me. "Sure,why not", I say back. "Mom can we go swim", Maia asks. "Sure have Sarah take you down if that's ok with her",mom says. "Sure I will take you guys down", I say. We all change into our suits and go swim for a bit. I get in the hot tub while Marie watches the twins in the pool. "We better go up to the room to go to bed",says Marie. We get out and dry off with our towels and head up to our room. We change into our pjs and hop into bed.