Chapter 2

When I wake up in the morning my phone vibrated with a text message from Melanie that says Hi just wanted to tell you that we are planning on going shopping and eating lunch and meeting more friends at the waterpark so see you at the mall!!!😀-Melanie
I go get ready for the mall, I put on a floral shirt on with jean shorts and a gold dangly earrings with a matching necklace and some designer flip flops. "
"Bye mom, I'm leaving to go meet Melanie", I say as I walk out the door. "
"Hey", I say when I arrive at the mall.
"Oh Hi Sarah, I would like you to meet a few of my friends, this is Marley, Olivia, Maddie,Chloe, Maia, and Lela",she says. "Girls, this is Sarah, she's hanging out with us today", says Melanie. All the girls welcome her and say "Hi", to Sarah. We buy loads of clothes from all kinds of different shops in the mall, and we eat lunch at Taco Bell which is totally delicious.
Now we're off to the waterpark so we change into our suits and walk to the waterpark since it's not that far from the mall. As I walk the sun gets in my eyes so I pull out my new white sunglasses that we bought on our shopping trip.
As I'm looking at my phone someone bumps into me"Ow, watch where your going",I say.
"Woah, sorry"says a boy's voice.
I look up to find this very cute blond headed boy standing right in front of me with his skateboard.
"It's fine, I didn't get hurt so it's ok", I say to him
"Good, by the way my name is Brandon", he says.
"My name is Sarah, I'm here with my new friend Melanie and her friends but I think I lost them", I say
"I can help you find them if you want", Brandon said
"Really, thanks", I reply back.
We go off in one direction to find Melanie and there are lots of people at the waterpark today so we might never find her today.
"Do u want to get on my skateboard with me, I have a extra helmet",Says Brandon
"Yes please, my feet are killing me", I say
I'm not very good at skateboarding so I hold on to Brandon's shoulders for balance,the breeze in Florida is really good when your going fast on a skateboard. Finally after a long ride we find Melanie as she runs up to us to give me a hug and wait what... She kisses Brandon on the cheek?