The Murder of Rocky

"AHHHH Rocky is dead" shouted Two. As I ran to Rocky's dead and bloody body. All the eyes landed on me. "Pillow we know you did it!" Pencil said. "But i didn't " I said nervously. Everybody thought I did it because I keep killing people. But this time I actually didn't do it. I mean it is kinda amusing to see his dead body so bloody. God I love blood. But everybody still thought it was me. "Can't we just recover him" I said.  "Good idea" shouted Two. We all ran to the recovery center, but to our horror it was broken. It was like someone had used a hammer to turn it into scraps of metal. That meant no one could be recovered ever again. That's when Golf ball got a brilliant idea "I might be able to build a new one, but it will take a while." I didn't think much of it but Two still wanted to hire Detectives. As they called the Goiky investigation agency. I ran back to my little hideout in Gelatin's steak house. The Goiky investigation agency said that they would send Magnifying glass and Donut. Yeah i thought they meant Donut but it was his sister strawberry Donut

When they got here Rocky's body was gone and all we saw were bloody footprints.  The investigators didn't hesitate and started investigating. They had investigated a murder like this before. But this time it was for Four and X. They had gone on vacation and they must have been attacked by the same person. We all got worried. Not me of course, I love murders. "We NEED to gather in the hotel" Said Two with a worried tone. They had never had anything like this happen. Rocky,Four and X are dead and its only a matter of time before someone else dies. Once they got to the hotel the investigators told us what they had found. Which was nothing only Rocky's barf and his blood. No DNA from the killer and as long as they didn't have a body they could not identify the murder weapon. It was getting really late so we all had to go back to the hotel to sleep. But how could I. I don't know if I'm excited or if i'm terrified. I love murders but when it's not me it gets scary. I tried to sleep but it didn't really go as well as i had hoped. But I managed to fall asleep.

When I woke up shocking news had spread. The officers that were here to investigate and to protect us had disappeared. It took us a while to find them but when we did they were already dead. I had found a door to an unknown basement and that was where they were. But not only were the officers here but also all the other victims and there were a lot. all the guests from the hotel had either been sliced up or been stabbed. We also found Four, X and Rocky. We looked around a bit until we found the murder weapon inside of Rocky's mouth. It was a big and sharp Kitchen knife. Sharp enough to slice through paper. "I prefer using my hands."  I could feel everyone's eyes landing on me again. As everyone started to whisper I didn't know if I wanted to cry, run or get exited because i'm being accused of such murder. I didn't want to be here anymore so I closed my eyes and ran. I went wherever my tiny legs could carry me. When I opened my eyes I was outside Gelatin's steak house. I went inside to my little hideout that's when i felt tears rolling down my chin.  I had never cried before. I had only seen other people cry and they begged for their life as i killed them. It felt weird to be the one who cried. That's when i heard someone knock on the door. As i opened the door carefully I saw Teardrop standing outside. "Hi TD" I said trying to sound a bit happier. She came inside and I told her everything. She took out a notebook and started to write things down. I looked over curiously. As She flipped the notebook and I read what it said i Instantly got happier. It said "I WILL help you find the real murderer."