8|•

Update!!. Hello people, kaise ho?

I told you that I will update on Thursday but Mai pehle ki kar rahi hu, so please vote and comment.

And please read A coincidence too please give that a chance too,

And about the fantasy book, I will publish it soon and then I will inform you guys.

Bohot hogya hai, pehle vote and comment karo phir padho.

Happy reading ☺️

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

My body froze at the spot looking at the scene unfolding in front of me

My body froze at the spot looking at the scene unfolding in front of me. Tears gathered in my eyes making my vision blur and I couldn't breathe properly as I saw the scene in front of me. It feels like the oxygen has been cutted off from my lungs.

There he stood without a shirt looking handsome as always but …… he was not alone.
There he stood kissing someone without caring about the world.

Without caring about me.

It feels like my world just shattered into millions of pieces. My heart feels heavy and broken seeing the scene in front of me.

How can he do this to me? How?

I loved him with my whole heart. I love him more than anything.

He knows that my heart was the only thing I was willing to give him.

Then why did he break my heart?

Why did he cheat on me?

For him I was ready to go against my family, I did everything possible for this relationship.

Then why did he do this to me?

Whyyyyy????

I closed my eyes letting the tears flow down freely. I need to leave from here before someone sees me. Just when I was about to leave my bag fell on the ground with a thud. I flinched at the sound and instantly bent down to take it and that's when I heard him call my name.

“Noor??”piyush said my name, his voice came out shocked. I wiped my face and stood up and looked at  him .He was wearing his Shirt in a hurry as he saw me and the girl turned around, maybe to correct her dress .

Wait!!!

Why does that back, the hair feel familiar?

“ Noor? When did you come?” Piyush asked, scared. I scoffed at him.
Seriously? He has the audacity to ask me after cheating on my back.

“ Don't worry. Maine kuch dekha nahi” my voice came out hard, with pain. His eyes widened as he heard my words.

“ Noor, dekha! Tum jo soch rahi ho , aisa kuch nahi hai!!” Piyush exclaimed, he panicked while saying it
I shook my head and said “I don't need your explanation, bus itna bol do, do i deserve this?”
I asked him as tears again gathered in my eyes.
“No no ,I don't want to cry in front of him.” I said to myself . Piyush's face became pale as I asked him.