13. Who is he ?

Hi readers

Ishq you all 🌹

Viraj pov :

" So the baby is mine "

" Yes sir ! " Doctor said

Shit ! What I had done ! What an idiot I am . I shouldn't behave like that . Why I said that infront of her father . Her home broke because of me. She lost everything in one night. What about this baby ! She agreed herself to abort this baby . How can I save my baby . Who will convince her .

Author's pov:

Khushi layed on the bed before taking the pills . Her heart raced with fear , guiltyness . She doesn't want to end this innocent life . But remembering what happened in the house . She wants to abort this baby as a revenge.

" He took away everything from me . He is a bipolar person . Till now he treated me as a cheater . Now , he became an ideal father begging me to stop this abortion. What should I do ?"

" Then Don't do this abortion" I looked at the man who said this .

After 20 minutes :

" Mam , please take this pills " doctor said forwarding the pills .

" Doctor , I don't want abortion. I want to raise my child ."

Viraj face lighten with brightness.

" What happened, Khushi ? Why did you change your decision" Viraj asked her .

" It's none of your business. Now , I want this baby . That's it " She turned around on the bed saying this .

He doesn't understand how she changed her decision in few minutes.

He received a message saying

" I done what you want , Now do what I want"

He smirks knowing who done this .

" Khushi , Your exams are completed and Priya is also alone . Why don't you ask her to stay in our mansion . It will be helpful if she stays with you "

She nodded after thinking a while.

Priya is an orphan staying in an orphanage. She studied with her scholarship from childhood. Khushi and Priya got best friends from 11th class . They both became more like siblings.