Naruto's revival

Another week has passed since the Otsutsukis "declared war" of the five Nations. During that week, Obito has unleashed the White Zetsu army and said that the Otsutsuki have unleashed them. So while the Shinobis of the Nations are fighting them, the trio are now confronting the Seven-tailed Jinchuriki.

Fū: wow! Look at you three! (Gets closer to them) you look so cool, and the way you just came out of that portal was awesome too!

Urashiki: completely unexpected.

Isshiki: listen, we're not here to talk or whatever you're blabbing about. We are here to get the Seven-tails from you.

Fū: (sadly) so you're not here to make friends?

Momoshiki: this is growing tiresome, just extract the beast from her and go to the Eight.

Urashiki: now hold on here, (floats to Fū and wraps an arm around her) clearly she wants to become friends and it would be rude to just ignore her.

Momoshiki gave Urashiki a glare but Fū was blushing from the sudden interaction.

Fū: umm ... that's very kind ... of you. But could you please ... umm ...

Urashiki: what's wrong? (Gets closer to Fū's face) don't tell me you don't want to be my friend?

Fū: no, no, no! Nothing like that! It's just ... you're a little too close. (Quickly) not like that's a bad thing! But maybe ...

While Fū was getting flustered from Urashiki's interaction, Momoshiki uses his byakugan to see Naruto's heart on his other hand, behind his back, draining the Seven-tails.

Momoshiki: (mind: oh, now I see.)

Urashiki: so, I heard that you don't have many friends. Maybe we can go back to your place and, I don't know, spend some time together.

Fū: (whole face is red from being flustered) uuuhhh, really? I mean, yeah! We can ... go to ....

Fū started speaking less then she stopped as now the Seven-tails has now been fully extracted into Naruto's heart and Urashiki lets her fall to the ground.

Urashiki: mission accomplished.

Isshiki: did you really have to do that?

Urashiki: what? I just wanted to mess with her, nothing more.

Momoshiki: uh huh. So how much more does the heart need?

Urashiki looks at Naruto's heart and sees that the chakra meter is almost filled and the red glow is slowly turning blue.

Urashiki: almost there. Just one more tailed beast, then we will have Naruto back. (Feels Naruto's heart beat a little quicker) almost there Naruto, soon you'll come back.

Isshiki: time for the Eight-tails.

The trio then flew away to find the Eight-tails. A couple hours later, Momoshiki sensed something strange.

Momoshiki: wait. You two sense that too?

Isshiki: yep.

Momoshiki: come on, it's this way. (Goes to the direction he sensed the strange thing)

Isshiki and Irashiki followed and they eventually saw Kabuto and Obito with a bunch of caskets.

Isshiki: hmm?

Urashiki: hey, look. It's the rest of the Akatsuki.

Momoshiki: they're dead.

Isshiki: why does that matter to us?

Momoshiki: it doesn't. But Naruto liked these people.

Urashiki: and once he knows that his friends are dead then he would gladly kill the ones responsible for it.