Prologue

What happens after the story ends?

What happens after the knight saves the princess?

When you defeat the evil king, or final boss, does it just end?

No.

This is that story.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Prologue

The demon king lays defeated before me. He's a frightening sight that's impossible to describe by word of mouth. But it's easy to describe his injuries.

One horn has been ripped from his head, as well as his right arm has been sliced off. His guts are poking out a little from a sword wound; a large gash in his abdomen. A sword protrudes from the center of his chest.

His breathing is shallow as his life is slipping away.

"As," he takes a breath, "a last wish of a father. I want you to take my three daughters and protect them."

I look to his three daughters and see them crying as their father dies before them.

"They will not follow me now," i tell him plainly.

"They will," he says, "I have trained them to follow the one who defeats me, because the only one worthy and strong enough to protect them is he who defeats me."

Two of the older girls come up to me and bow. The third runs up to her dying father and starts crying.

"Now, I die," and the demon king goes still.

The youngest girl is very beautiful, even when she cries. She has silver hair that runs a little past her shoulders, and slim frame with nice curves. She's well endowed for someone our age.

"Forgive me, but it's time to leave," i tell the girl, reaching out a hand.

She turns to look at me.

My heart falters.

She's stunning.

Her piercing blue eyes are stained by tears, yet they are still strong. I caused them, I think.

She slowly reaches out and takes my hand.