𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After the big event on the red carpet I was tired and in my room smoking. Don't get me wrong, Im proud that i was born into a family of fame but there were times were it was all just too tiring. I look out the window, pushing it up so I could hear and feel the breeze outside - i notice that the new buyers of the new house that was just done building a month ago looked familiar. I put my blunt down and the big group of men all stood together, smoking or talking loud. One specific person came out and he look awfully familiar. "Where y'all put the guns?" A familiar voice says.

I looked closer and realized..oh fuck no its that nigga Kayflock! I had to move from Harlem, NYC with most of my family because things were getting outta hand to California just for that nigga to follow us?! Move me back already rn I'm sick and tired of all dis shi.

oh fuck no its that nigga Kayflock! I had to move from Harlem, NYC with most of my family because things were getting outta hand to California just for that nigga to follow us?! Move me back already rn I'm sick and tired of all dis shi

IKA's Main Base 📍
12 bedrooms
7 bathrooms
Basement
Attic
Gym
4 balconies
Price: 7.5 million (its cali, cmon)
Backyard
Pool
Basketball court

I went downstairs to find David and Darrien cuddling on the couch, David slept while Darrien and Ethan were on the game and trying not to scream at each other. "Wheres ma and pa?" I ask, sitting down near Darrien.

"Uh they went to visit tia and tio- DARRIEN IM ABOUT TO..mm." Ethan replies, only shouting cause Darrien didn't do something while playing Teamwork on Roblox using the PS5.
(Now i realize how inappropriate this is .. 😳 )

"Guys." I said, trying to get their attention.

Darrien looks at me for a split second but gets distracted once Ethan call him out.

I clear my throat, "Hello!?"

Still no answer.

"Put the controllers down." I said and they obeyed, finally.

Ethan looks at me and whines, "Waaht?"

Darrien chuckles at my frown in response to Ethan's attitude.

"Opps moved in next door." I heard a voice finish for me. It was Johan.

I nod, showing he was right. "Ok?..that depends who." Darrien says.

"IKA." I respond.

Both Ethan and Darrien's eyes widen. "We came here just to move away from them but they follow?!" Ethan says.

"I know! It's not fair." I agree.

David stirs in his sleep and so we become quieter.

"Especially that Kayflock nigga, i hate his fucking guts." Johan growls with pure hatred.

Kay had stabbed Ethan at a train station and there were rumors that he passed during his 2 day coma but he survived and didn't go outside much but still did to mess around, knowing his limits more tho. That was 3 years ago.

Just as I was about to say something Melz came in saying, "Alright no one goes outside until mom and dad come back home." She instructs, looking at Darrien and Ethan but really Ethan.

Ethan grumbles something, I heard multiple curse words and smile a little shaking my head. "What's that?" Johan says.

"Nothing!" Ethan says with a fake smile

"Mhm." I said in sync with Melz and Johan.

🫀

what do y'all think? and also, should I stop updating daily and just update every other day a week?

lemme know! 😘